Hillview _ Declaration of War 11132301

(Hillview _ Declaration of War 11132301.pdf - Google Drive)
I, nichdevelops, on behalf of the people and government of the Sovereign State of Hillview, hereby declare war on the State of Firestone

After attempts of continuing our endeavors with peace, the State of Firestone government has continued to occupy and storm our State. Communication attempts have failed with many members of the Executive Branch

We never intended for matters to worsen, or to even get to this point. We began as a peaceful and fruitful Independent State posing no harm or threat.

The State of Hillview stands united in its determination to protect its citizens and defend its territory. May this declaration serve as a testament to our unwavering commitment to freedom, justice, and the inherent rights of sovereign nations.

If at any time the State of Firestone government wishes to establish communication, you can reach our official server below or contact n1ch.
Glory to Firestone!

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

the firestone government hacked my keyboard

2 Likes

Ah yes, a band of outlaws in some redneck township out in the boonies declared war on a state 10 times its size

1 Like

1 Like

hillview will be the Firestone version of Waco Texas

3 Likes

all my homies hate fbi

1 Like

Damn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.