HeroButton for County Council

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ : ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง (1)

Hello! My name is HeroButton, but most people call me Max. Iโ€™m a proud citizen of this State, and I wish to your YOUR CHOICE, to be County Council of Stapleton County. My huge inspirations have to be Mr. Former President of the United States, John F. Kennedy and Senator Bernie Sanders. Iโ€™m a kind, relatable, and reliable person. Someone YOU can trust. I donโ€™t understand some politicians in the State of Firestone act really in-mature (On duty) while youโ€™re supposed to be the peopleโ€™s shining light in the drench of Darkness. We, can do this, together we go. Together, we charge.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ : ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ (2)

I donโ€™t really have much experience. But, I do know what Iโ€™m doing. I did pass a POST, but I decided to just quit all social media for a few months, due to some problems. I know a lot of people that can give me the experiences I need, like my wonderful co-workers that will hand me the knowledge I need to be successful working in this position! That will not stop me from doing my job to make sure our County is in well shape! I shall gain experience from this position, representing the people, and taking your wonderful ideas and making them reality for our County!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ: ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฌ (3)

Everyone has Pros and Cons, and I sure do have a lot of both, but we can work on those together! Now! I would say my pros would probably be my dedication to anything and everything I do. You canโ€™t be successful in something without putting in your full 110%. Iโ€™m a hard worker, responsible, and can handle under pressure! I can listen to others well, and work as a group easily. Iโ€™m really active.Iโ€™d say my timezone is pretty good for this position too. (EST) But I sure have some cons, just like everyone else in the world. My anger can sometimes get the best of me sometimes (I need to work on that). Iโ€™m a perfectionist, and I really should accept things/others the way they appear, as one man made them that way. I waste way too much time and energy trying to do these little things, and beat myself up when you canโ€™t do them on the first try. But I do determination to do it. I never accept failure from myself for simple things. Those me nd you can work on together, as a group, not by an individual achievement.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐•: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐? (4)

That is a question that is most asked. Well, first. I will set up a google document asking people suggestions that I could make a bill out of! Just to see what you want first! Then, I would take all of those responses, pile them together, and look through them! I will do (Make a bill) out of them if they seem good enough to actually help the County! I will treat this position like it is a primary position, no a secondary because we need a VOICE! We need SOMEONE or SOMETHING that can represent the people of Stapleton County. Then, I will look for things myself that could be changed in the county.

One thing that could be changed is crowbar open carrying. To be honest, I think it needs to be illegal in the County. One thing is for sure, a lot of crimes have been happening with the crowbar and I think keeping it away from other people would be the best choice. Even though, we need criminals to run our game, I think random/over doing it could lead to less playing our game. Which makes us look bad/die. But I donโ€™t know, it is your opinion on what you want! Iโ€™m open to ANY and EVERY idea, contact me on discord:
HeroButton#0118

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•: ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง (5)

To be honest. I think most Government officials today really arenโ€™t representing us. Donโ€™t get me wrong, some are. But Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve seen at least one Senator or Government official act in mature at a session or a public venue between groups. This is were we are today. In the darkest of moments, we need someone to pat us on the back and say โ€œeverything will be okay!โ€ and lead us directly out of the tunnel that we got stuck in! If not for them, a โ€œgrizzly bear would have eaten usโ€ and our group would have a political suicide. In my opinion, County government is overall good, but I have seen some things from other departments in the State. I really like the community here, and I think we all can agree on that. TOGETHER, we shall remain victorious!

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ: ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง

We need to focus on our positives more than our negatives. Being in the County Council gives me a chance to represent you, the right way. To give you all hope, that one day months, maybe even years from now, other people can enjoy this group as we left it. I greatly appreciate each and every one reading this, and I hope we can make HISTORY!

โ€œA light in the Darkest of times.โ€

๐‘บ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’…
๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
(This political party is going to be proposed as an official party of the State of Firestone)

Thank you for understanding, have a blessed day.

3 Likes

Support :clap: :classical_building:

3 Likes

Thank you for your wonderful support!

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

Senator Basic_Bobo
โ€œYour Friend Around the County, Your Voice In the Senateโ€
i am da senate
where my ss

3 Likes

Support
Signed,
bribri2173

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Uh,

Support,

Stamose
County Councilman
County Events Committee, Deputy Director
County Affairs Committee
Stapleton County, FS

3 Likes

Support

basic bobo fan
yoUr fRIenD aRoUnD tHE cOUnTY, yOUR vOicE iN tHe sENate
the voice is that you will make motions to comb hair

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,
Former Representative.

3 Likes

support

no communism

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I Support, you have a great chance at CC. Goodluck!

Signed,
SS Agent PlutoNuto24

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

IAMDEFECTIVE1
seems like a good candidate