HELP ASH STOP VAPING!

@Ash1835 WANTS TO STOP VAPING BY MARCH 31st and according to this random photo, I found that one of the best ways is by “seeking out support”

THEREFORE, @Ash1835 has decided that he will do ANY punishment that the state makes him do if he doesn’t stop vaping by March 31st. I am calling on ALL citizens to reply to this post and comment punishments that @Ash1835 will have to do if he doesn’t stop vaping. Later on, we will vote on the best punishment and that will be set for his punishment

Reasons to support…

CALL TO ACTION

• Yes, I will respond to this need and help him stop vaping by replying with the worst punishment imaginable so @Ash1835 stops vaping

0 voters

11 Likes

I Am Seeking Out Support.

16 Likes

He will die before he stops vaping

7 Likes

Toe pics :foot: :footprints:

2 Likes

Vaping is for pussy’s - Andrew Tate

oblivion

5 Likes

I know this is meant to be a joke but I literally fiened so much that I started smoking basically plastic cuz it was so dry and my chest hurt like a mf for a month

6 Likes

In all serious, he is trying to stop and is wanting to have something to enforce his commitment to stopping. It’s more about the community and less of the punishment.

6 Likes

can relate

4 Likes

Ash is simply living a day in the life of a true brexit geezer

6 Likes

QUICK STOP AT TOBY’S AND LOAD UP THAT PLATE!!

5 Likes

@Ash1835 if you don’t stop vaping i’m gonna make a very harshly worded forum post about you! >:(

9 Likes

This is very too sad to see to former governors.

3 Likes

i started way before i was gov

4 Likes

disappointing, this is what happens to Canadians

4 Likes

wow >:(

4 Likes

stop or u have to bathe in cow manure and go to a gathering with ur friends

7 Likes

Unironically you have to resign from all positions if you don’t stop vaping within 3 months

3 Likes

what if we make ashgate??? or vapegate???

3 Likes

stop sucking in flavored chemicals

5 Likes

Stop or I’ll not only make you read the Communist Manifesto, but write a small essay arguing its virtues. @Ash1835

7 Likes