Have some court cases in roblox

no, i like the way court cases are now. no matter what timezones are you can participate/view. i’d like it but no, just not a good idea for both sides.

3 Likes

one thing your forgetting: witnesses. If there are witnesses, you’d have to work that out too

otherwise, support

2 Likes

yeah jef was a dum dum

1 Like

yes yes

1 Like

i cant tell if this is a joke or not

1 Like

Roblox’s filter is actively improving. It’s just not that good with legal words because that’s a very small % of users.

Source: I have access to Roblox’s filtering request system and see most text filtering requests and complaints.

p.s. if theres something annoying that needs unfiltering feel free to ask me and i’ll see what i can do

2 Likes

COLOURS, NUMBERS

2 Likes

mock, burden, common law, consent, and cross

2 Likes

i’ll see what i can do. they may deny it as they usually need exact context but i’ll try.

2 Likes

yes XD

2 Likes

OMG WHY HAVENT U ASKED TO GET RID OF NUMBERS AND COLOURS

1 Like

thas why

1 Like

support as long as it has to be agreed upon by both parties or the attorney can represent their client and speak on their behalf to an extent so they don’t have to show up for 4hrs of roblox court.

4 Likes

often times both parties end up getting called as witnesses, so that is a rarity

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like