Gun Smuggling Update

Good evening ladies and gents, I have an idea that I would like to propose for v2 and v3. That is the gun smuggling update!

As we know, we got skull island where the gun dealer is located. I think it’ll be cool to have it where on the way back from the dealer, the guns can be placed in an inventory system in the boat and then the car (should the inventory system be added). Crims can then use that opportunity to earn a quick buck selling guns to other crims. With this in mind, there should be small cargo ships designed for v2 which can be boarded by CG should they feel that a smuggling operation happens. Adding on, these cargo ships can also be used to deliver stuff to businesses so that it makes it more challenging for CG to look for. Should the guns be on land, box trucks and vans can be used for a purpose to pose as smuggling vehicles. Patrol LEOs could pull over the vehicle and search should they have PC to do so.

The smuggled guns would come in boxes so that they can be placed in vans or trucks. Each box would contain 1-3 guns depending on the type of gun. Additionally, these crates can be taken to the criminal hideouts or to a crim’s storage. However if a criminal wants to sell a gun, then a cheap price would be made so that no crims can rip each other off.

This can open up a new criminal charge which can be up to 900 seconds should the suspects get caught. In mind, this would give altogether crims, LEOs, and lawmakers something new to do rather than the boring ol’ chases, shootings, and robberies. Finally, they can be smuggled in to prisoners in forms of gifts giving DOC something to search for and creating internal situations since only things inmates do don’t really cause as much chaos to the correctional officers as does the outside world. This would also give them the opportunity to keep watch inside the prison.

In v3 regular sized cargo ships can be used and it’ll also give the PA something to do should they detect suspicious behavior at the SC port.

In conclusion, I think this would bring a new item to the table of things to do. It’ll benefit all parties with something new to do rather than the ordinary Firestone stuff that happens in game. However I wanna hear your thoughts on this idea.

3 Likes

this would be a great addition to my new CRIMINAL EMPIRE

3 Likes

call nich’s hit service if you need a hitman!

1 Like

The charge you’re thinking of already exists, it’s unlawful distribution of a firearm (unless it only applies to CFLs)

Anyways sounds like a good update if done right

2 Likes

Ah well even better. If added, this charge can finally have a use

1 Like

Also congress has tons of other stuff they could and should do

2 Likes

As a criminal for less than 3 hours in game, I can actually see why crims shoot cops all the time and why it’s so toxic. Unless you are robbing something or running from the cops (which 9/10 times leads to a gunfight) there is seriously nothing fun to do. Firestone desperately needs more attention given to criminals, and I bet actual RP and fun scenarios will come of it. These ways don’t have to be incredibly lucrative, but just something different to spice of the criminal life.
-emperor mastyjake

3 Likes

This will not be implemented into v2.

There have already been plans for smuggling, suggested by @sharkfish82 (i believe).

Illegal Pizza Smuggling (Pineapple on Pizza) is the only planned feature currently, and future variations can be modified assets.

Please stay updated with the Research and Developments board to ensure you aren’t creating relative suggestions.

2 Likes