GucciCow21 for Firestone Senate

NOT ME RUNNING FOR SENATE

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

I’m GucciCow21 and I’m running for the Firestone Senate. I’m not very well known in the Firestone community yet, but still, read my speech.

I previously served in the United States House of Representatives and in the Senate for a total of 7 terms. I was also a part of the United Kingdom’s House of Lords, where I introduced new legislation that benefited the nation. I have lots of experience working in legislation in both the United States and the United Kingdom and I know for a fact, that I can positively impact Firestone and it’s citizens by becoming a Senator. The State of Firestone needs some improvements done within the state and to its laws. I plan on improving our great state by introducing new legislation that will benefit our state, its citizens, and its public and emergency services.

I plan on changing the future of Firestone and helping its citizens by:

• Introducing new legislation to the Senate that the citizens of Firestone have suggested.
  • Listening to citizens’ opinions on legislation and letting them have a voice in the legislative branch.
  • Voting on appointments on whether that person will benefit Firestone and their department or not by factoring in their previous experiences and things they’ve done and will do.

If you have a question or concern, feel free to contact me and I’ll gladly answer them.

Discord: GucciCow21#1440

Signed,
GucciCow21

1 Like

Support :+1:t3:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

stop supporting this guy

firstly you lied about your experience within the united states, seven terms would set you all the way back to early 2014 and trust me, i know just about everyone who is or has been in congress

secondly these are terrible plans for senate, literally a five year old could write these out and you have managed to write some of the most generic plans i’ve ever seen (not to mention they’re constantly used)

absolutely no support and i hope everyone else does not support this guy

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

I agree with timothy.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Same traffic as you.

Not supporting

1 Like

No support at all

1 Like

I will not count the comments in those images as supports. They need to say "I support (name of candidate) for Senate or something along those lines. This is to ensure that they actually support. These images only show the individuals agreeing that they will consider supporting the candidate as that is what the candidate asks in the question.

Lieutenant Governor 851raymond

1 Like

@timothy

not disagreeing with you nor am i siding with or supporting him but

he didnt specify nusa

could be one of the other 100 million usa groups

1 Like

1 Like

I support GucciCow21 for Senate.

1 Like

Got a feeling this is gonna be another aussiepopcorn case

1 Like