GreatGrandpaJohn for Stapleton County Council

GREATGRANDPAJOHN FOR COUNTY COUNCIL

January 2022 Election

SECTION I - PREAMBLE

Greetings, I am GreatGrandpaJohn Candidate for the Stapleton County Council Council. People describe me as ambitious, others describe me as active and experienced. In this term I’m putting ambition aside and activity into this Council. I don’t make promises I’m not going to keep so I’ll get straight to the point in these following sections.

SECTION II - EXPERIENCE

Within the field of experience, I’ve been involved in governmental affairs for almost 3 years, although they have not been in the State of Firestone but other states such as the State of New York, State of Mayflower, State of Aigio, Dominion of Canada, the United Kingdom, etc. In the field of municipal and county affairs I am a qualified candidate having held positions such as Councillor to County Executive.

SECTION III - POLICIES

I plan on proposing to establish heftier fines for traffic offenders which have blatant disregard for the county traffic statues. I also plan on commencing new commerce initiatives such as encouragement for people to attempt and startup new businesses in Version 2 and Version 3. Aswell as battling the inactivity of the County Council like seen on the past terms. Finally I plan on watching public opinion and taking suggestions during my term to help create a safer and better overall county.

SECTION IV - CONCLUSION

Although the electoral outcomes are unsure, I promise to stand by my goals this term. I thank you for reading my speech and if you have any questions for me I am available at any time on discord at Patrick Star#8923.

THE LEADER FOR NEED

Signed,

GREATGRANDPAJOHN
COUNTY COUNCIL CANDIDATE

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

New York; State Bar, Attorney General’s Office, Private Firm.
Mayflower; Mainly Police but did run for Senate, ended up ending my senate campaign short, also in the Institute of Law.

3 Likes

I GreatGrandpaJohn support GreatGrandpaJohn.

3 Likes

Noobsiance Supports

2 Likes

Lol you’re getting the support cause of the cool GFX and plans of course, holy crap… you need to make me some too

5 Likes

I don’t make the GFX’s but I’d be happy to hook you up with my seller.

2 Likes

Support from antwanmid.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Also nice pfp

2 Likes

Adrianisboss401

2 Likes

T_ripped