Greatest fs moment(s)?

Just another fun thread. What’s been the highlight(s) of everybody’s fs career? For me it may have been watching firefighters carrying each other around the station

or when someone forgot to unlock seats and accidentally dragged @CardC0rrupt3d halfway to scmc

3 Likes

just checked turns out “someone” was @69superman. mayoral candidate how can you justify such behaviour?

3 Likes

no poid

4 Likes

finding out i was not on one but in fact four hitlists for being employed in scfd during 2020
apparently they did not like the fact i drove a red boat and honked at red lights

5 Likes

Nothing happened in Firestone on February 20th 2022. 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 六四天安門事件 It was an normal day where the working class of Firestone did their duties and earned their wedges. Glory to FS! Glory to Fedora! 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 六四天安門事件

6 Likes

The USB moment is the all time best. Will never be overrated

2 Likes

another moment is @Jackfruitism becoming mayor tonight

2 Likes

Hearing about the patchy hunt in 2019. I wish I was a LEO at that time but I was a mere cadet

3 Likes

The highlight of my career was getting my emt-p

Like holy shit, i know its a block certification but at the end of it i was able to look back on everything i learned and be like “shit bro now i know what atropine is”

Im still learning to this day and i’ve gotten a medical certification in real life because of it

Ly babes

3 Likes

This is easy

Ash becoming Governor

4 Likes

see medical cert is one of the only beneficial thing ive done here because ive been in situations where ive seen the training irl vs fs and its comparably accurate (as far as BLS, hemmorage control, etc goes).

1 Like

i love working hard for my potato wedges

2 Likes

the real life paramedics also just sit next to you and say -does cpr-? maybe i could be a first responder.

2 Likes

The time that Float let me go into the Governors manor utility closet and i took all of the Governors manors cleaning supplies.

4 Likes

And the time i threw a bunch of Deep fryer grease on the ground when i was working for iconic

3 Likes

When there was a funeral procession which turned into a 7 car pile up

4 Likes

is being framed for possessing a usb ur entire personality?

4 Likes

yeah basically

2 Likes

what happens in the station, stays in the station. command is always watching

10 Likes

sir please there are no sog violations in the above photographs.

2 Likes