Governors Award August 2020

Hello all!
Welcome to the Forum thread where you can nominate people for one of the governors awards. I will list the awards below so you know which one’s people can be nominated for.

Wait it doesn’t stop there!

This time there will not only be one person receiving each award but there will be two (2)

omg two people!

The awards which people can be nominated for are as follows;

• Governor’s Medal of Freedom ~ The Governor’s Medal of Freedom is the highest possible award any individual can acquire by the State of Firestone; and it may be awarded with distinction, for an exemplary individual.

• Governor’s Medal of Valor ~ Shall serve as one of the highest decorations for bravery exhibited by any public servant or member of service of the State of Firestone.

• Governor’s Award for Excellence ~ Shall serve one of the highest decorations for those, especially within the government or serving as a member of a service, with public trust and have performed their duties to an exemplary standard.

• Governor’s Citizens Medal ~ Shall serve as one of the highest decorations for those who have performed exemplary deeds or services for his or her fellow citizens.

• Governor’s Public Safety Award ~ Shall serve as one of the highest decorations for those – especially those apart of a law enforcement agency, fire department, or medical service – who exhibit excellence in their duties and show dedication for ensuring the safety of the general public.

• Governor’s Medal for Merit ~ Shall serve as one of the highest decorations for those who show meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services towards the State of Firestone, and serve as a role model to others.

The Award Ceremony will occur on the 5th at 00:00 BST / 19:00 EST

Any dumb suggestions and ill shank ur nan

6 Likes

skye jones for medal of freedom

23 Likes

FedoraMasterB98 for medal of valor

4 Likes

second that, even if you dont agree with her all the time, she’s done a lot for the community

3 Likes

@airplane1221 for an award!

6 Likes

Medal of Freedom, @Skye_Jones

3 Likes

Featured_Law for Award for Excellence

2 Likes

skye jones for medal of freedom

4 Likes

medal of valor - colorful_parrots

5 Likes

if skye jones gets medal of freedom i’ll errr

i’ll change my username to something idk

skye jones for medal of freedom she works too hard

3 Likes

@Annoyingk1ds for the citizens medal, he has given back to the citizens by giving businesses’ uniforms.

25 Likes

@Joshernaut 4 medal for merit or this thing is a bust

5 Likes

colorful_parrots -> medal of freedom been in dhs through thick n’ thin for 3+ years

5 Likes

@Annoyingk1ds for public safety award

has served firestone as a law enforcement officer for more than three years, and has done so exceptionally well.

10 Likes

tacticalwhale21for medal of valor for the immese ammount of effort and work that he has put towards SWAT as well as exemplary preformance in county

4 Likes

Codelaw or Aiplane1221, both have been in the group since the start and have done outstanding performances while they were in charge of a department.

tony, Mattxtro, Richie_Bear, IceyyTrigger, Doktor, Ftlicous basically anyone in DHS

Jahan22, outstanding performance with DoH

MrEmote, if being honest Emote deserves a medal, we make fun of him but he doesn’t care he plays alone and helps anyone that DMs him for help or anything like that

12 Likes

Public Safety Award, Kasterix

7 Likes

Colorful_Parrots - Medal of Freedom

Quite honestly the best leader inside of Firestone.

4 Likes

I nominate Borg for Governor’s Medal of Freedom.

7 Likes

Jahan and Josh amen thx

5 Likes