Governor's Approval Rating

How do you think the Governor is doing so far?

• I approve
  • I disapprove

0 voters

Is there anything you would change of what he is doing?

Sponsored by Senator JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

Bjohn 2.0

3 Likes

literally bjohn v2 he’s always on fng and fng only

2 Likes

I have yet to see any notable actions from the Governor to better the state.

4 Likes

while I don’t support him he is doing his duties as expected so far so I approved.

3 Likes

He’s doing what we’d expect, but we’d like a Governor who would go above the call of duty and make big positive changes, yes?

3 Likes

like what changes would you want

2 Likes

maybe

department of commerce gets running for real

(that bloxy creme thing survived only a week)

SCFD isn’t fucking neglected

investigations into every department for possible signs of corruption to prevent the FSP/ SF scandal situations again

supervise the development of the county government

iron shit out between operations of the county and the state governments

testing to see if new departments (cough FBI maybe) could be brought in, reworked, or resinstated

not being a glorified crime fighter

and a

fuck of a lot more

6 Likes

but playing with guns is fun. you can’t do any of those things with guns. :thinking:

2 Likes

We as state can’t touch SCFD like that, it’s a county department, County doesn’t want our help, hell they want DPS out of SCSO and SCFD, so they can put their District Attorney in charge.

2 Likes

What notable actions or changes do you wish to see?

2 Likes

he went on coast guard

its like fed going on whatever team all over again but in the form of canine doing whatever he wants, i mean seriously…

6 Likes

You guys voted on him so it is your fault.

2 Likes

uh, he won with like 39 votes over francis
not everyone voted for him

3 Likes

well not really, most of the people who voted were randoms bc canine was the only candidate who sat outside the voting booth for literally 3 days straight asking everybody who came by to vote and holding up signs - yeah, it’s perfectly legitimate campaigning and I think other governor candidates should have done it, but I’m confidently sure that most people on the forums and people who are genuinely involved in the community weren’t happy with this (as we can see from this poll…)

4 Likes

For a guy who went from DoH Secretary to Governor, guess I believe he’s doing fine so far

3 Likes

He’s fine, maybe some misuse of power. He sent FNG out to Fergies and blocked off the whole parking lot. FNG were ordering citizens away from the lot when there was no apparent crimes or situations happening at that time.

2 Likes

FNG for the win, his deployment of them was justified.

2 Likes

Change is what you asked for, therefore, change you shall receive.

3 Likes

not sure why half the community is salty he got governor… he’s been governor for around a month now just calm down and wait jesus… boo hoo he’s on the FNG team he’s the damn commander just deal with it for Christ’s sakes

Give him time

2 Likes