Governor NinWin1 — Farewell Address

Office of Governor NinWin1 -- Farewell Address

As the final day of my term has arrived, I would like to take a moment to step back and reflect. When I first joined the ROBLOX platform in 2011, never did I expect for it to have made such a substantial impact on my adolescent life. I would frequently spend time playing Town of Robloxia, Pacifico, Disaster Hotel, Ride n’ Seek, Freeze Tag, more tycoons than you can name and other games of the sort. After a long hiatus, it wasn’t until 2017 that I discovered both the State of Mayflower and the State of Firestone. After joining the State of Mayflower, I decided to expand my horizons by joining the Firestone Department of Transportation. I quickly fell in love with the idea of joining another law enforcement community, so I applied to the Peace Officer Standards and Training Institute. Long story short, I did not expect that in four years I would be where I am today.

From the Firestone State Patrol to the Department of Homeland Security, from the Department of Transportation to the Firestone National Guard, from the Peace Officer Standards and Training Institute to the Department of Justice, from serving as a District Court Justice to the Office of the Governor and more, I’ve seen a thing or two. My time here has not been perfect, however, it has helped to give me a perspective on what is important in life and what truly matters. Oftentimes, I found myself completing work for fake states rather than completing legitimate graded assignments. However, I also was given the opportunity to meet so many kind, generous, funny individuals who I’ve formed lifelong friendships with. Certainly, I could’ve diverted time from this platform into my studies or on other pursuits, however, if given the chance, I would not change anything I have accomplished over the past four years. The beauty of this platform allows us to connect with people across the country and across the world. Many of my close friends are many time zones away, and I’m lucky to have been given the opportunity to form such close bonds with them.

When I was initially approached to join Joshernaut’s ticket as his Lieutenant Governor, I was hesitant. I was comfortable where I was as a District Court Justice and the Deputy Secretary of the Department of Transportation. However, after pondering the matter, I realized that I could make a real impact to help the people of this state. To have the opportunity to give back to a state that has given me so much is all I have ever wanted. When we won, I was speechless. Never did I think I would be serving second in command to the Governor. Though the limited time I had spent with Joshernaut was imperfect, it gave me a firsthand look at what techniques I could adapt and which I could improve upon. His arrest came as a shock – not only to me, but to the entire community. I had no prior plans to serve as the Governor, so when the time came, I was afraid. Petrified that I would make a mistake. However, from November 3rd to today, May 21st, I’ve learned about the delicate balance necessary to steer the state towards success.

Countless cabinet nominations, numerous departmental audits, cleaning up old executive orders and instituting Executive Order #55, signing pivotal bills with thanks from both chambers of the legislature, a few dismissals, and much more, I made sure to make every decision with the true intention of doing what was best for this state. That is the one thing I promised myself that I would do. I was not perfect, and some of you might’ve disagreed with decisions I have made, but that is the reality of this job. There will always be someone who disagrees, someone who dissents, someone who wants to see you fail. Over the past few months I’ve received the harshest insults that I’ve ever had to endure. The job is often thankless, and one cannot truly understand the pressure and stress experienced until you’ve spent a term in that office. However, I wouldn’t change any of it for the world. With the help of my Lieutenant Governor Hecxtro, Chief of Staff FaneuilLaw and the support of countless others, we’ve rebuilt the integrity of the Executive Branch, the Cabinet, and I believe we’ve set our next Governor and Lieutenant Governor for success. I know I was not a perfect Governor, but I am thankful that I will passing the torch – leaving this office and this state in capable hands.

There are too many people to thank for all of their support over the years, I truly wish I could name them all now, however, there is one person I would like to specially thank before I go. Hecxtro, I could not have done this job without your support. Through the highest highs and the lowest lows, I knew I could always count on you. You are a great colleague and an even better friend, and to thank you for all you have done, it is my honor to award you with the Governor’s Award of Freedom.

Though I will soon no longer be the Governor of the State of the Firestone, I intend on sticking around within this community for some time. I would like to thank the founders, the development team, the moderation team, and all 130,000+ individuals who are an integral part of the State of Firestone. I will never be able to repay you for the experiences I’ve had, the friendships I’ve made and the lessons I’ve learned, however, it was an honor and a privilege to lead you as your Governor, and I will never forget the impact that this community has had on me.

/s/ Governor NinWin1

32 Likes

O7 TYFYS love ya nin <3
Hoping to see you continue to great things

4 Likes

ly nin :heart:Not like that but great dude and solid gov.

2 Likes

O7 :((( TYFYS

4 Likes

thanks for ur service

4 Likes

It has been a pleasure to serve under you.

God bless

11 Likes

fattest o7 for you

4 Likes

o7 nin you’ve done well

ps completely forgot you were Josh’s lt gov

3 Likes

ship

5 Likes

What an amazing governor. Such an incredible personality. o7 to you, my friend.

3 Likes

o7 : (

3 Likes

o7 nin

3 Likes

cute.

3 Likes

I love you so much Nin!!! I can’t wait to see you run for another elected position. You will always have my support my friend. Keep in touch with me. :wink: :heart:

3 Likes

thank u so much for serving this GREAT state for 8 months! i wish you the largest amount of luck for your future. :DDDDDDDDD

1 Like

thank you for everything ninwin, you have one of the brightest attitudes of anybody in this community and your contributions to this state has left it in a much better place now

3 Likes

o7 ILY NINWIN

3 Likes

o7 tyfys good luck in your future endeavours mr ninwin!

4 Likes

o7. Glad to say i’ve trained you in DOT.

3 Likes

o7 sir

3 Likes