Goodbye

I’m pretty sure its pretty known already, and I don’t want to dramatize it, but someone asked me to do a speech, so I’ll write a short one.

My name is CoastMalone, formerly ExpertCoast6, I’ve been with the Firestone Community for 4 years. I’ve worked for the Stapleton County Fire Department since 2018 where I was assigned to be the rig lieutenant for Tower 23, and after a bit of a brief break from Roblox I returned to the SCFD. I have also been a training officer with the Firestone Fire Academy since it reopened back in 2018 after I completed my firefighting and paramedic certifications. I’ve also served for the Arborfield city council for a few months.

Well I just finished my 2 weeks, I am departing roblox for the next 15 weeks for marine corps boot camp. I probably won’t be online until the beginning for next year (2021), and its likely I won’t ever return to roblox. I was a developer on the side and worked on many different projects, I’ll be leaving those behind too.

I just wanted to say that if I worked along side you when you worked in any department, or even roleplayed as a civilian, thank you for your time, it made the experience better. If you are a person that hates, I just want to say that no one asked for your opinion to be rude. If you are wondering why I even keep reminding people that I’m leaving, I blame you guys, you won’t stop talking to me about it.

Good luck firestone, you surely will fucking need it, for the situation you guys are all in.

Semper Fidelis,
xCoastMalone

20 Likes

Thank you for your service to the state and commitment to the community! Your work within the government will be well remembered. I wish upon you the strength and courage required to complete your training, and hope you come out of the other side the better for it!

Take care.

6 Likes

:frowning: o7
big sad

2 Likes

o7 tyfys

2 Likes

o7, tyfys to the state.

3 Likes

tyfys!! wish you luck in the your future

3 Likes

o7 thank you for your service

2 Likes

o7, tyfys to the state.

2 Likes

o7 good sir

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck brotha, I appreciate your efforts in the department.

the end

Take care now.

5 Likes

o7 go protect the oil for your friends at capital gas

3 Likes

o7

5char

tyfys and good luck in the marines

1 Like

o7, thanks for your great service

1 Like

o7. Didn’t really know you much, apart from a few medical calls you responded to when I was there. But you’re cool, and I’m sure you’ll be missed.

1 Like

good luck in marine corps, o7

1 Like

god fucking dammit coast. o7 you beautiful fuck.

1 Like

Goodbye my favourite SCFD guy :wave::pleading_face:

1 Like

o7, tyfys

1 Like

o7 tyfs

1 Like