Goodbye, old friends

Good evening,

I believe with recent events, I have let the citizens down with my actions and how I have been conducting myself as the Chief. Also, when I ran, I ran on the principles of reform, activity, and dedication. I believe so far, only one of those three I have succeeded in completing. The Executive Branch deserves better, and so does the State of Firestone. I can see when i’m not wanted, and that seems to be the case here.

Going over my career in politics,I started out back in early 2019 or late 2018 being elected into the House under the MrEmote Speaker tenure, I believe I resigned a month and a half later to pursue a career in FSP. Anywho, I re-ran in September, when Shark & Ash were elected as Governor, for the House and got in with flying colors if I remember correctly. I was elected as Speaker Pro Tempore on September 25th, 2019, under the TACTlCALCANDlAN speaker tenure. After he got expelled, Rinextel took over and resigned about a month and a half later. And then the unthinkable happened, or at least the unthinkable in my eyes, I was elected Speaker of the House on a date I still remember to this day, November 30th 2019. Since then I have been Speaker of the House for every term, this would be my third term in congress as Speaker, almost a year, the longest serving Speaker of the House. I ran for Governor, won, and here we are.

I’d like to personally thank everyone who voted for me, who put their trust in me to lead this State. But I would also like you to apologize to the same people, and to all the citizens. I have let you down, I have not done what I had so promised I would do. Which, I must therefore hold myself accountable. I’ll slowly die off into the distant memory of “people who were there” within the group.

So, as of now, I resign as Governor of the State of Firestone. I know I’ve let a lot of you down with this decision, but I’ve also made a lot of people happy. I wish NinWin the best of luck as Governor.

Not gonna make a huge list of names, you’re all amazing whether you love me or hate me.

Thank you all for making the past 3 years enjoyable and interesting, I’ll never forget the memories all of you have created for me.

Shout out to DHS for literally making me cry after my final motorcade

“Pain changes people. It makes them overthink more, and shut people out.”

Sincerely,

Former Governor Joshernaut

38 Likes

o7 old friend

5 Likes

image o7 g

12 Likes

thank you for your time. your hard work, your commitment to serve, and your dedication to the state will never be forgotten. you are loved by our community

5 Likes

O7 YOU SEXY GOOSE

6 Likes

o7 tyfys

5 Likes

sad to see you go out like this, you are an honourable man! goodbye my friend, i hope to stay in touch with my political twin

8 Likes

o7, thank you for not firing liam on the SCFD and medivac day

7 Likes

o7 u sexy mother fucker. thank you for ur service. love u man

5 Likes

o7 sirrr

5 Likes

o7 sir

5 Likes

o7 :frowning:

5 Likes

Josh stinky

4 Likes

O7 YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD

5 Likes

o7 and tyfys

5 Likes

sorry it ended like this buddy. o7 my friend

7 Likes

man… i’ll miss you o7 josh :frowning:

5 Likes

naw NAW NAW NAW

6 Likes

o7 sir

5 Likes

You will be missed. Thank you for your service to the state.

o7

5 Likes