Goodbye FS

thank you for all the amazing memories from 2017 through to 2021. it has been a pleasure to be apart of the community for such a long time, but now the time has come. after many known people have left, i shall be the next one to go. i already quit v2 a couple months ago, and i will only stay in the discord to talk here and there. if anything does happen, I might do monthly visits or every 3 months or so on v2. i have made many friends from this community, some who are now very close.

this community had some great rp times from 2017-2019, moments that i will never forget. just to make this clear, i am not quitting roblox for any of you wondering.

if you have any old pics or anything that im in or anything, please send them over. otherwise, o7

39 Likes

didnt know u too well but o7

5 Likes

o7

5 Likes

It was an honor Citi, I’m so sad to see you go but you’ll be remembered. It was a pleasure even though we had few interactions.

5 Likes

;( o7

5 Likes

o7, sad. May the future bring you great things.

4 Likes

ok

5char

4 Likes

im going to miss you citi, it’s sad to see you go

o7 :heart:

5 Likes

o7 sir:(

5 Likes

cheers

5 Likes

o7. May God be with you always and guide you through the dark and into pure light.

5 Likes

o7

Postmustbeatleast5characters

6 Likes

o7 citi I remember all the early mornings for me around like 3-4 am and when the only criminal on at the time was you and you kept us busy and kept us entertained. Anyways thanks for all of that I appreciate you and appreciate all of the stuff you did in fs :frowning: good luck in your future I wish you the best of luck

6 Likes

why do all the non-annoying criminals have to leave

8 Likes

o7 commodore

4 Likes

o7 :frowning:

5 Likes

I enjoyed having you chase you around all the time. o7, and I wish you the best for the future.

5 Likes

All good things must come to an end.

5 Likes

o7 we will miss u :frowning:

5 Likes

o7 )=

3 Likes