Goodbye, Firestone

I am deciding to leave firestone all together and preparing to depart from ROBLOX entirely near January-February.

Things have taken up time and I don’t see myself getting back into DHS any time soon to rejoin CRT, so I might as well just cut things short.

Here are some past things about me.

In Firestone’s early weeks/months, I spent my time being an absolute dickhead on the wall and we finally moved to discord, I constantly bullied Seancitynavy about his grammar due to his ADHD. I was a massive criminal and I had ove 50 arrests with all being felonies, I constantly killed LEOs and GO’s fo money and got away easily. V1 wasn’t the best days for law enforcement haha. I don’t know why but I guess I was in a spot trying to prove myself early on and not to have anyone fuck with me I guess. I moved past it and got banned by WaterLostic from DHS and in-game for saying I’m gonna have Kalani keylog Water or whatever, but, skipping past those months I got my record cleared by AmerlcanLaw when he was a DCJ, went through POST, graduated in 2 weeks and then joined SCSO, I did that for a month. I joined FSP for a few weeks until I made the move to join DHS and become part of their CRT Division, proving myself there got me to the rank of Sergeant with jahan22 or someone else. I heavily involved myself with SS affairs by always asking to be part of their convoy and showing I could do the things they do.

Savxtro took notice along with Wolf_RBLX (whatever his name was, now colorful_parrots), and I Savxtro invited me to the Secret Service within 1-2 months of my service as Crisis Response Team. I passed through the try-out easily. My SS career was short-lived when I had to return to CRT to come back as the command staff due to Kaswaita always leaving CRT for IO and couldn’t choose between the damn two. I came back as a Sergeant again, and was awaiting my promotion to CRT Captain. I got pissed because I got SS blacklisted because I was only in SS for two weeks at that time, and I guess it pissed off Savxtro because I wasted his time or whatever. I leaked SS codenames as Savxtro and his Captain never removed me haha, poor move on my part.

I suppose I couldn’t deal with the fact I got ss blacklisted for having to go back and help out my home division to get stablized again. This was all between July 2017 - November 2017.

I was also part of the county council as my first elected office, I became a Representative too for a little while. I left my office as a councilperson to join SCFD before being in any LEO departments and I loved it, until alexduskthorn got mad at me for never having a partner with me lol.

I quit roblox for a year or more and came back in February or March this year, and I spoke with Kale, he got my cert back and removed my DHS blacklist, and told me I can apply for DHS when I go back into the flow of being an LEO. I joined SCSO again and I didn’t really like it. I quit SCSO, then reapplied, then I got a dm asking for questions, re-submitted with the right answer and never got a reply back so… yeah lol.

I became Canine’s Press Secretary and I made some press releases here and there. cant forget my time as health sec : )

Brief history of my time in Firestone.

Nonetheless, here are some people that helped me along the way and were good mates to play with and enjoy my time with.

Colorful_Parrots
Savxtro
Kale566
Ftlicious
CanineEnforcement always shit talking me in discord and xbox you trash.
Policetonyr
Jeffrevin
WaterLostic
Jahan22
RandomLaw (wherever he went now.)
Ash1835
alexduskthorn
ilordofaviation
TACTLCALCANADLAN (from norfolk days : ) glad to see you doing good here)
Virginian_State [though hes long gone.]
Jish950, he made my DHS days so amazing.
Krotonix, he as a good made as FPS and I enjoyed patrolling with him, it was always a good time doing like 7 hour patrols haha.
buford, what a man.
bennam, making me health sec.

there,
i followed the “im leaving trend ill be back in a month.” letter.

6 Likes

I don’t know you personally, but I’ve heard great things about you. o7

2 Likes

wait i thought thats what this post was Final Press Release, 004

3 Likes

Fed cough

3 Likes

Low sir

3 Likes

o7

Good luck in the future!

2 Likes

sorry i mean if i stopped for fsp and scso i woulda got more, but i always got away /shrug

3 Likes

you didnt put me at the top were like best friends wdf

3 Likes

i still put words next to your name >:(

2 Likes

also why did everyone else’s names get normal capitalization but mines all lower caps
are you trying to say i am a lesser man because im caucasian?

4 Likes

had some good memories with you bud, i wish you all the best.

3 Likes

that is not very cash money of you bro

2 Likes

god damn that was a long time ago since I made u health secretary lmao

o7

3 Likes

hell yeah

2 Likes

We should make a thread just for people leaving

2 Likes

to work on aigio xd I mean yeah you’re saving a lot of time doing that,

1 Like

aigio is in my freetime.

1 Like

we can both agree aigio is better atm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like