GlockOperative for Arborfield City Council

Hello Citizens of the State of Firestone,

I am GlockOperative and I hereby declare that I’m running for Arborfield City Council. I’d like to gain political experience and make myself more known within the community. This is my first time running for any government position within the state and I have concluded it’s a great start to legislation within Firestone. Please allow me to share insight on my former positions within the state.

Former Firestone Positions

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office: Deputy Sheriff

• Personnel and Training Division Primary Instructor

Firestone Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer

• Admissions Officer

Firestone Fire Academy: Junior Training Officer

• Admissions Officer

Stapleton County Fire Department: Firefighter

• Public Information Officer

Firestone Department of Transportation: Public Employee

Firestone Department of Commerce: Inspections Office

Like I mentioned in the introduction, I’m GlockOperative. I’ve been in the Firestone for about four years. I like to think of myself as a friendly, professional, and respectful individual. I wish to become an Alderman for the City of Arborfield for several reasons. One of them being I want to help get Arborfield ordinances implemented. With the release of version three right around the corner, I wish to get Arborfield fully prepared ordinance-wise.

I hope this small speech has given you a bit of an insight on not only my goals, but myself personally. I hope to be your friendly Arborfield Alderman sometime in the future.

Thanks for reading and thank you for your support!

Signed,
GlockOperative

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

SUPPORT

4 Likes

Arborfield uses city councilmen like the normal city it is goo arbor wooo aldermen suck (redwood)

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Whoops. thanks for correcting me. I appreciate it

3 Likes

its okay

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes