Ghost for senate

Hello there, once again. I am ghost otherwise known as Ghostdeadman. I have been within the Firestone role play community for about 2 years. (if you don’t believe me, look when I joined FS and FS Forums.) With that being said I shall be running for office for Senate.

With my time in office of being apart of the Senate, I ask you to let me take a chance and finish what I started. All I want to do now is help improve Firestone, make it better and help the people out with what they want. Establish new bills that can benefit us as a whole not one, and overall create an outstanding boundary for how far we can go. I’ve been lurking around Firestone at this time and I’ve sat back watched many things within the legislature occur, good and bad. I’m here to create positivism and give the citizens of Firestone what they want. I’m not selfish, I care about what everyone thinks and I value each and every thought/say.

Now many speeches I’ve read have a brief listing of past experience in different departments. In the past, I’ve been a Trooper for FSP. CRT Agent for DHS (we’re going back old, when rolerain was secretary, tuff29 sheriff, mack chief, waterlostic colonel, etc.) Deputy First Class for SCSO and Appeals Agent for DPS.

This is ghostdeadman, I’ve been on ROBLOX for over 8 years. I have the knowledge, the experience, the expertise, and I know what I am doing. Please help me and step forward to making a change. Change does not always need to be a bad thing. That is why I am announcing my candidacy for Senate.

Feel free to contact me at any point, with any questions that may concern you.
ghostdeadman#3177

All I ask from you, is your support. Thank you.

• Ghostdeadman
3 Likes

who dis

3 Likes

I’m ghost, what would you like to know?

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear.

————-