Ghost for HoR (2022)

Hello once again. I am ghost otherwise known as ghostdeadman. I have been within the Firestone community for about 5 years on and off. (If you don’t believe me, look when I joined FS and FS Forums.) Within those 5 years I was banned once for Unauthorized use of V2 tech when it first came out, and I became a small criminal, no major crimes, just traffic violations and I soon left Firestone as a whole. Since then, I have appealed all of my records and I am now going to be legal. I’ve been in different departments before all of that such as FSP, DHS, SCSO, SCFD, DPS, etc. all the way back to RoleRain as governor, and I also served under the House of Representatives, County Council, and the Senate.

With experience in each department a long time ago, and now being older, in college, I have obtained different skills. Ever since I have been unbanned, I have been scoping out the government within the State and have just been thinking about what I can do to make it better. I believe being un-banned from Firestone is a second chance, and I’ve made a promise, or commitment to myself to not screw up. With that being said I shall be running for office within the House of Representatives.

Now many speeches I’ve read have a brief listing of past experience in different departments. As I briefly discussed it in my introduction, I will briefly describe it here. In the past, I’ve been a Trooper for FSP. CRT Agent for DHS (we’re going back old, when rolerain was secretary, tuff29 sheriff, mack chief, waterlostic colonel, etc.) Deputy First Class for SCSO. Firefighter for SCFD, and Appeals Agent for DPS.(if I tried, I can see if I have old streams on YT) Now although all these departments have been greatly improved and much has changed, I still believe there are things that can be done to make them and the state even better!

With my time in office of being a part of the HoR (House of Representatives) I ask you to let me take a chance and finish what I came here to do. All I want to do now is help improve Firestone, make it better and help the people out with what they want. Establish new bills that can benefit us as a whole not one, and overall create an outstanding boundary for how far we can go. Together, when we’re all united, we can be powerful, and we can be strong!

This is ghostdeadman, I’ve been on ROBLOX for over a decade. I have the knowledge, the experience, the expertise, and I know what I am doing. I’ve learned so much more and I’m asking for y’all to please help me out and step forward to making a change. Change does not always need to be a bad thing which is why I am announcing my candidacy for the House of Representatives.

Feel free to contact me at any point, with any questions that may concern you.
ghostdeadman#8044

All I ask from you, is your support. Thank you.

• ghost
3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Do you have any recent experience or legislative plans?

2 Likes

I don’t have any recent experience legislative wise, but I have been attending sessions, and keeping a close eye on the state announcements in the discord, consistently keeping up with legislation. As for legislative plans, I have some idea’s that I would discuss with fellow congressmen/women if elected, and I will also be reviewing all present legislation as well to see if there is anything we can reform to make it better, and I also plan on co-sponsoring bills fellow congress makes, if I see it doing well for our state. Prioritizing the issues is the first and one of the most important steps in developing a legislative strategy. Many take this step for granted but deciding exactly what the most important issues may be before the start of a legislative session is vital to determining what resources will be needed and will save time in the long run.

1 Like

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support :taco:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

Election over