Getting into Politics

Does anyone have an suggestions or ideas on how I can get into politics and get into the government

2 Likes

Start with Municipal Government, specifically City Councils.

3 Likes

Get to know people, the cruel reality is you don’t need to be qualified at all. But it surely will help if you are, you need supporters to garner those you can join departments, join lower elected bodies, just play V2 and chat to people. But there are also people like me that vote based on how you hold yourself and what you represent not if we’re friends so you’ll have to figure out your path, everyone takes a different one in some way or another.

3 Likes

As the former Redwood Mayor, County Councilman, County Executive, and four time state legislator, I would highly recommend starting off with the County Council of all things. I would skip over the municipal governments, as they’re really not functional here in the State of Firestone.

You would be better off to be mentored through the County Council, as dauntfulness is the County Executive, and would be able to ensure you understand the responsibilities, and function of being a County Councilor. If you’re wanting to find a career path into Firestone politics, I’d go there first. Our municipal government systems aren’t really given the opportunity to pass municipal laws and have them enforced, so it would be a waste of your time.

I’d then move onto the House of Representatives, where most people come after the County Council, and work your way from there. This is my opinion however, but I would if anyone asked me personally, give them this advice to follow, just based off of my experience, and what I’ve seen from others over the past four years.

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice! I’m definitely going to follow this

2 Likes

7 Likes

sean you always have the weirdest comments.

2 Likes

Break into the manor and sit on the chair

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes