GeneralCount For House Of Representatives

Who Am I?

Hi, my name is GeneralCount, not many of you heard of me, but I’ve been a part of the Firestone community since late 2017. I’ve been recently getting involved with the state a little over a year ago. I’m currently the Training Director for the Department Of Public Works, an Environmental Regulator for the Department Of Boating & Waterways, and a proud license business owner that owns General 24/7 Gas Station.

Why Am I Running?

I’m simply running to pass and create bills that will be suitable for the state, especially business owners and all departments within the State of Firestone. The Department Of Commerce and its licensed business deserves more support, as they give life to unpopulated areas such as Hillview and Greendale. With proper legislation, businesses can and will get recognized and grow much easier, in which will make civilian roleplay more active and exciting. Recently, the Department Of Boating & Waterways has been getting tremendous support from congress. I will continue to show support by passing laws that will benefit them, and for the safety of civilians when they’re operating a watercraft. As we all know, having fun while giving safety towards others is always the number one priority.

Conclusion

All in all, you should vote for me because I care for every department, and the citizens of Firestone. I will support your ideas by creating and or passing certain legislation that will benefit everyone.

4 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support! General is a great leader in DPW and I know that he will do fabulous as a House Rep.!

1 Like

e6487d2c8f77f5b692df4a5103ec03de

1 Like

I support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

153e53fb9aad7a9afc7a7ee37250286f

1 Like

Support.

~ CertifiedLaw

1 Like

Support

1 Like

619a78362c51421c269ff656b0d1a25b

1 Like

Support, simple and clean speech. Especially interested since I know that he will do a great job helping businesses, as well as departments and citizens of Firestone!

1 Like

nerd
:slight_smile:
(this is the only reason i logged back into the forums, to call you a nerd)

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

e5cb69db15efb4a5262d7770250c6bd4

1 Like

Fuck it,

Support

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support

~psdylan