Gamer_Optic for Prominence District Council

Hello. I am Gamer_Optic. Some of you might know me. I wish to run for District Council, and further the interests of Prominence and it’s safety.

My Experience:

I have been actively been participating in Firestone since November of 2019.
I Graduated POST Mid-December.
During my POST enrollment, I was accepted into DOT. I retired a few months after at Senior Public Employee.
I was accepted into SCSO soon after graduating POST. and retired later on as a Deputy First Class.
I Enlisted in the Firestone National Guard which I am now currently a Sergeant for the 9th Medical Company.
I was previously employed in the Firestone State Patrol, and it’s Air Support Unit.
I am currently a JTO in FFA.
I am a Paramedic in SCFD.
I was previously in Arbor City Council.
I am POST Certified, FFA EMT-P Certified, Hold a CFL, and I am currently returning to FFA to obtain a dual certification.

So why am I running for District Council?

Well, I want to further my career in Government. I envision myself in the Senate or even as Governor one day, but one does not simply become governor just because they wish to. They have to work up to it, gaining experience from smaller governments. What better way than to start with the Municipal Governments? I have experience in Arborfield Council, and while I may have not done much, I still learned many things while being an Alderman. I know how to run things in a council, and I assure you I can and will make a great councilman for Promiinence’s District Council. I have plenty of Street Experience in the State, and I know what the people want. I listen to the people, not just my fellow councilmen. If the people want something, I take them into consideration. If there is one important thing a politician must do to be a good politician, is be a good listener, especially to the people.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

President pro tempore Hecxtro

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes