G_abee for Senate

Greetings to the citizens of Firestone!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INTRODUCTION

My name is Gabe, and I am going to be running for Senate. I’m a Firestone advocate and I joined Roblox way back when, at the date of 5/30/2012, which means my six year anniversary on Roblox is coming soon! I have been with Firestone for about 7 months. I joined Firestone back in November of 2017, and I’m still going strong. I do not have any plans to leave Firestone any time soon, and I am currently enrolled in the Firestone Firefighting Academy.

EXPERIENCE

I have past experience in Roblox politics, mainly Firestone politics. I have been apart of a Municipal Government, and have practiced making bills, voting on them, and have practiced my Trello organization skills. I am very excited to be running for Senate, since it has been a short-term goal of mine. My past Firestone experiences include the following departments:

=> Firestone Department of Transportation
=> Firestone National Guard
=> Firestone Department of Corrections
=> Firestone Department of Public Safety
=> Firestone State Patrol
=> Firestone Fire Academy

PROMISES

I plan to help Firestone grow and help Firestone to evolve into a sate of the people. Running for Senate takes some qualifications and a knowing of the people’s wants. I plan and promise to be a Senator of the people. I promise to openly take suggestions from the public on any topic that needs to be added or changed. I also plan and promise to make bills according to what the people want.

CONCLUSION

Running for the Senate of Firestone has been a goal of mine for a short while. I love to please the community and keep adding more and more so Firestone can become a greater and greater state. I will also be listening to the community’s needs and wants. Ultimately, I plan on helping Firestone grow, and plan on giving citizens a say within the State of Firestone. Thank you!

1 Like

support ok

2 Likes

uhh

support fam

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Signature Deadline. Go vote for this person here: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center

1 Like