G_abee for Arborfield City Councilman

Greetings to the citizens of Firestone! Salutations to the residents of Arborfield!

I am proud to be announcing that I will be running for City Council within the great expansion that is Arborfield! You might be thinking of what possible way this candidate could sway you over to vote for him. My job is just that! I want everyone to immediately know that I plan to work very closely with the citizens of Firestone.

I plan to also work very closely with each department to see what they want changed within Arborfield. The Stapleton County Fire Department is one of my key targets I have in mind. As you all may know the SCFD’s station is located within Arborfield and I would love to hear the numerous suggestions from this department to further help and advance Arborfield as a whole. I also plan to work with the Firestone Department of Aviation to see if there is anything needed for the local heliport. Whether it be a new approach angle or a-whole-nother heliport, I plan to work with them accordingly.

I hope my short speech sure did sway you in favor of I, and I thank everyone who has taken the time to read this short but informative speech. Thank you citizens of Firestone and thank you citizens of Arborfield! Together, we can make Arborfield a better place.

Signed, G_abee
Arborfield City Councilman Candidate

Former FDOC HICOMM
Current FSP Trooper

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Patchy319 - Deputy Mayor of Redwood

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
No rank - jtschuster2005

2 Likes

Signed and supported

Former SCSO Major, FNG Lt, FSP Prob. Trooper, and DoC CO

Antspeez

2 Likes

Signed

2 Likes

Support.

FSP Lieutenant AlexMinghetti

2 Likes

Hey hey hey, is that my friendly Gabee dude running for city councilman? Support!

Signature

2 Likes

Supported and endorsed.
Signature

2 Likes
1 Like

Accidental, thought this was an HOR campaign

1 Like

Support.

3 Likes

I support!

1 Like

Support.

Signed,
Wolfcreator2
Former Warden

“Yes, I’m still alive”

1 Like

I already got elected but omgggg thxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

lol, you see, I only get updated on MAJOR things by my associates. Anyway, well done!

2 Likes

well done

2 Likes

Election concluded.

Aldermen:
https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/arborfield-city-council-elections/3395/5

1 Like