Future For Prom District Council

Hello there, my name is TheFutureArchitect, I’m here today because i want to make Prominence a better place. This is my first time that I’m running for said position, ever since i joined, i wanted to make a change, and that’s why I’m here, to change Prominence.
I ask that you support me in this endeavor. And help me make the residents of Prominence happier.
Below is a list of my former and current positions in work:
FDPW Public Employee
FDOT Public Employee
Scribblelz Animal Food and Co Senior Employee
DPW Public Relations Member

1 Like

plans?

1 Like

I do, I plan to support low income areas, coordinate in distribution of funds that can be used for the city, and assist the less fortunate.

1 Like

support cuz why not

2 Likes

I obviously support a good person :smiley:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support or something, idrk what im doing anymore

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

What are your plans? Besides making Prominence a better place?

1 Like

I am not in support I’m afraid, there is a clear disregard for professional and grammar throughout your speech. If you want me support in future, make sure your speech has actual time put into it.

2 Likes

I have to agree, I can’t look past the lack of planning and effort behind this post. The candidate later adds that he wants to support “low income areas” (none of which exist in Prominence, or anywhere in Firestone for that matter). The candidate didn’t even put in the effort of looking for a single problem or plan applicable to Prominence.

2 Likes