Funpark22 for House (October-November Elections)

Vote Funpark22 for House of Representatives

Hello! I’m Funpark22, some of you know me as a Firefighter, Commerce Inspector, Deputy First Class, or a supervisor! But most importantly, a former Arborfield City Councilor. I’m running for House of Representatives to kick start my career in the state government in this beautiful state.

Experiences

FDPW: Public Employee, Senior Public Employee, and Supervisor
DOCM: Commerce Inspector
SCSO: Deputy and Deputy First Class
DOT: Public Employee
DOBW: Watercraft Technician
Class 69 of POST: Graduate and Speaker
SCFD: Fire-Medic
Arborfield: x1 City Councilor — currently running in special elections.
FFA: JTO-I | Fire Focus

PLANS

Legislative Amendments:
Numerous of the current legislation is either out of date or needs to be changed to further adapt to our beautiful state. If you vote for me, I’ll review mostly all legislation to find flaws to make our state better.

Crime Prevention:
If you vote for me, I’ll create legislation that makes punishments harder on criminals, so they won’t commit more crimes as well as changing the standards for prisoners across the state. I find that our prisoners could be treated differently.

Medical:
In my time as a Fire-medic, Junior Training Officer, and as a SCSO Deputy First class, I’ve seen the firsthand accounts of when medical attention must be used before medical arrival. I plan on creating legislation to create a backbone for LEOs to give a type of aid.

LEO Corruption:
I plan on creating legislation to target certain LEO corruption across the state. I’ve seen it firsthand, and I don’t wish it on anyone. If you vote for me, I’ll ensure LEO corruption slows to a halt. I plan on Law Enforcement Officers not thinking they are above the law.

State relationships:
Our Department of State could use a boost in duties across our state. In real life, departments of state are a huge part in a state’s wellbeing. I hope to incorporate some ideas I have to update our department of state to something better.

Scaling of Buildings:
Although this is a part of RP, this isn’t included ANYWHERE in our state code and shall be added as a part of trespassing. No business or building in real life allows such acts without explicit permission. If you vote for me, you’ll have less insane people climbing buildings.

Conclusion

I thank all of you for reading this and once again, please support me and vote for me in the coming election. If you have any questions, don’t feel afraid to DM me at Funpark22

From,
Funpark22

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Cosmoxxsweeper supports

1 Like

FirefighterBoris Supports

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

supported

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

what makes u better than the other candidates

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Lixtro1 supports

1 Like

Something that makes me different is the unbiased part of me. I haven’t dipped my toes fully in Firestone politics which makes me generally more unbiased due to not seeing how the other Reps act. Also, as my constant resilience to make legislation and to pass it.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

The support

2 Likes

Haledab13 supports

1 Like

Support

2 Likes