Funpark22 for Arborfield City Council (October Special Elections)

Vote Funpark22 for Arborfield City Council

Hello! I’m Funpark22, some of you know me as a Firefighter, Commerce Inspector, Deputy First Class, or a supervisor! But most importantly, a former Arborfield City Councilor. I should’ve run for the elections at the very beginning, but this is a great time for me to jump into the swing of things within Arborfield.

Experiences

FDPW: Public Employee, Senior Public Employee, and Supervisor
DOCM: Commerce Inspector
SCSO: Deputy and Deputy First Class
DOT: Public Employee
DOBW: Watercraft Technician
Class 69 of POST: Graduate and Speaker
SCFD: Fire-Medic
Arborfield: x1 City Councilor

My goals/plans

In my Firestone career, I’ve seen scandals and issues that NEED to be fixed. I’m willing to look through the true issues within Arborfield to remove them. I’m willing to make legislation that connects FDOCM and Arborfield as well as Arborfield to APD as well as legislation towards connecting the people to the city.

Plans:

-creating a better commercial sector

Although Arborfield already has a good commercial sector, I can benefit it by being a Commerce Inspector myself. With my insight, I can give feedback to the businesses in Arborfield to further better themselves and the community that they are around.

-Teamwork within the Council

In my time as a Councilor, I was working constantly with my fellow council people to create legislation to further better our great city. In this next term, I plan on creating numerous pieces of legislation with my fellow Councilors to benefit the people of this great city.

-Activity within the City of Arborfield

In my time as a Councilor, I didn’t attend 1 session. That record is a true record that most municipal council people wish to have. If you vote for me again, I will ensure that I will try my best to attend every single session that occurs including making legislation as well.

Conclusion

I thank all of you for reading this and once again, please support me and vote for me in the coming election. If you have any questions, don’t feel afraid to DM me at Funpark22

From,
Funpark22

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

FirefighterBoris supports!