Functional Bowling Alley!

Shalom, Sir.

Unfortunately, I do not support your development suggestion. Reasoning for such, but not limited to, I shall state bellow.

When users via the State of Firestone forum make game-development suggestions, they fail to realize the time and efforts it consumes to actually develop it, and I personally believe you are, described user. We have to take a moment, to refer to such, and think about it. As much as how enjoyable this feature can be or whatever, importantly, the process of development of a actual solid functional ā€œbowling alleyā€ exempting free models being utilized, is unfortunately, crucial. It requires a high quantity of scripting and so forth, sir, and I refuse to state a in-depth explanation, because you should know this.

Think about it, before being about it.

Yours truly,
Forum Member MarcellJ_RBLX

3 Likes

niko, letā€™s go bowling

4 Likes

Iā€™ve hosted two events at the bowling alley, and I think this would be great! I would love to get some public affairs events going if this was added.

4 Likes

Ah yes, an excellent addition to the lag of V2!

jk would be cool if not laggy

4 Likes

NO

Five characters.

4 Likes

@FederalLaw @anon54114525 @pathwaysbball

3 Likes

This is such a goofy idea. Why not also add a football stadium where we can play Football Fusion in V2? Why not add a laser tag arena where we can play some laser tag? Why not add a race track where we can go watch NASCAR?

6 Likes

okay but like a race track where we can legally race would be lit.
buisnesses could organize events there as well.

4 Likes

I support this idea. Adding small mini-games in the county would add more fun to the bland game as it also intrigues the current player base to be more interactive than instead sitting there doing nothing.

3 Likes

I am writing this reply due to the few interactions you have been getting in this thread. Iā€™d like to start by stating that at least if you are trying to use a formal writing format, have the decency to correct your writing fully.

Fix those grammatical mistakes.

Furthermore, Iā€™d like to state this is a ā€œSuggestionā€ thread, meaning the forum members have the full right and opinion to state what they should consider to be added into the game, and itā€™s the developersā€™ choice to dismiss such threads. Your mere work here is to just either agree or disagree with the actual reasoning behind it, not just that it takes development time".

Thank you,
Samtella
Forum Administrator

5 Likes

I shall state again,

I knowingly make grammatical errors, which I do so frequently throughout my interactions. You have no place nor duties to address my errors, as I am not obligated to maintain grammar via the forums, as no guidelines state so.

Thank you for your understanding.

Forum Member MarcellJ_RBLX

3 Likes

support!

4 Likes

Cool idea for V3

4 Likes

ight bet

4 Likes

Dude this isnā€™t high school English class.

5 Likes

I mean we have a race track now, and there are no problems with it. I donā€™t see your point.

5 Likes

this was meant as a joke but im sure env read it and thought it was a good idea so here we are. i stand corrected i guess. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Support, this would be a great thing saying Pins is now an actual business and they host shifts like once every 2 days.

6 Likes

daily

4 Likes

As much as I would love my business to have a functional bowling alley, as said above before I owned it, lag would be a problem. V2 is no where near optimised and adding the functionality for bowling would add to it. Also, I feel that itā€™d be one of those things like boats - big hype and then rarely used. I would still host shifts daily so people could use it and will still send my thirst trap to CD to advertise but itā€™ll never get big hype in the long run.

5 Likes