[FSP TC] Vehicle Handle Bug

The Problem:
Describe the problem, what is occurring.

Expected Result:
You should be able to enter vehicles within the Firestone State Patrol Training Center

Reproduction Steps:
Go on Cadet/Instructor Team, spawn any FSP Vehicle. An error will occur in client involving “whitelist”

Pictures/Videos:

Notes:
This has been a problem for a few months and it hasn’t been addressed yet although I’ve contacted path and a few other developers. Currently, we use the POST Campus to train our Probationary Troopers and the spike strips don’t work there which we struggle to educate cadets on how to use tools such as the spike strips.
If this could get fixed we’d appreciate it a lot

2 Likes

im pretty sure TC cars are walk in to sit not a handle thing

On the FSP Training Center, they are a Handle Click. POST is a walk in. They worked perfectly before the TSU Truck Update.

boosting xoxo

1 Like

teach about foot patrols instead of cars, save the planet

2 Likes

Still broken, bump

Still broken, bump

1 Like

it will never be fixed. all training centers are basically completely broken and barely playable

1 Like

Well then, it’s a fight to the death over who can get to use the POST campus first

2 Likes

I mean, a fix would be appreciated as then we can train them properly with our equipment

1 Like

laughs in swat made our own TC that completely works because SCSOs is half broken (its actually not that bad its better then most depts rn lol)

1 Like

Unsure where this bug is coming from. There are no whitelist scripts in the training center. The video isn’t public. Can you retry and re-record the issue with the console logs?

Sure, give me a few moments

It seems to be fixed now, can now enter the vehicle! Thanks for any of your help!