FSP Suggestions

To the Devolpers,

With all the new updates from this year to now, FSP has yet to recieve anything from these updates. Expect for the new cars. I have a suggestions that might help get some ideas.

An M4, with the up rising of the AK and other guns, it would make sense that FSP gets an M4. In my state, then Virginia State Police have M4s Locked and loaded in their cars. So maybe we can implement a thing we’re we have to push a key to equip the M4 from the Patrol Car

A new siren,
I was hoping a couple updates ago that we could get a new siren, but DHS Undercover and SCSO did. The old siren is bland and really gets annoying as we are used to it. Maybe equip our cars with the new sirens.

If you support
Please sign

3 Likes

The gun suggestion has popped up by another FSP member. It was denied.

The siren suggestion popped up by another FSP member. It was also denied.

This is another repeat. The developers clearly don’t want FSP having new tech, lol.

3 Likes

Good ideas. I really like the M4 idea but you will probably get a lot of people hating on you for the request of more guns.

1 Like

Support. But the developers won’t care, so don’t expect anything.

1 Like

i noticed something

a dev is in scso

another dev in dhs

no devs in fsp

…something we should think about

1 Like

OH MY!

1 Like

tactlcalcanadlan

1 Like

disregard my recent message forgot about tactIcalcanadIan

1 Like

fsp is usually seen as fed’s favorite department which is why nobody’s really keen to develop something for fsp

basically you’re fed’s favorite child so the others are given compensation for being less loved by the almighty 'dora

3 Likes

^ Agreed. He never comes on as anything else, tbh. Maybe SCSO a few times, but eh.

2 Likes

makes sense

1 Like

all LE departments receive the same updates?

FSP has all of their cars, unlike SCSO

2 Likes

“FSP gets nothing”

You get everything

3 Likes

“devs don’t love fsp everyone else gets stuff and we don’t” stop whining.

1 Like

Fake News. #CNN Confirmed.

2 Likes

please provide examples of what the equivalent counterparts get but FSP doesn’t, we will try to be as fair as possible

EDIT: asking for a new siren is far from saying FSP gets nothing.
also FSP would have a shotgun as soon as they’re made (which reminds me…)

2 Likes

fsp isnt getting m4’s df! Someone would have to be certified to shoot with those.

1 Like

FSP has more cars than DOC, SCSO & DHS, please, for the love of god, do NOT whine about getting new tech.

2 Likes

instead give me a mansion!

1 Like

any legitimate claims before I lock this?

1 Like