FSOC - Small Announcement of Opening Arms

Did you pay the fee to have this sponsored patchy lol. I also love the reference (if you intended it) to George Orwell’s 1984.

5 Likes

Yes Sir.

Thank you.

1 Like

Oh dear [4]

4 Likes

This bill is absolutely cynical on so many different levels and quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself for creating a bill like this that promotes the murder of our own people.

Firstly, you have presented no valid argument that would be even remotely beneficial to our people or the government as a whole. This isn’t a fictional movie, this is an actual community that takes role playing seriously. This would do the complete opposite towards your argument that enacting a purge would lower crime rate, and in fact, this would do nothing less rather than cause chaos around Stapleton County.

1 Like

I think that’s the entire point of this bill…

3 Likes

i’m reading george orwell’s 1984 in school for english class

I KNOW HOW THIS GOES.

WE SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS

THERE ARE FOUR FINGERS!

or lights, depending on if you’re a Trekkie or not

2 Likes

Amendment officially presented:

3 Likes

Can’t believe it… once again. @rolerain

4 Likes

Yeah, right… Let’s see what happens, huh?..

1 Like

You’re aware this is a game, right?

4 Likes

shut up

TBH this would cut down on crime until the purge since most criminals are just Firestone workers on alts.

2 Likes

That’s a nice argument you have there.

So not only are you endangering the lives of innocents, you’re accusing the hard-working employees of being criminals? Truly disgusting.

I partially agree and disagree with that statement clone has made.

It is probable, as seen with some DPS investigations, that people do commit crimes on alternate accounts who work for the government or other agencies in FS. I personally know quite a few people who do this… But im not a snitch.

Most criminals in FS from what I see, are dedicated to crime. So it is possible that they are alts, its not like we can have all officers on at once. However, the probability of such is what is being questioned.

Being a LEO or Government Official can easily get boring, so it is probable in my view, for officials to seek means to enjoy both sides of life in our current complex state using the only possible way… Alternative accounts. As if you do everything on your main, your career is shattered in a matter of seconds, even if it was a small crime such as leaking classified information.

As such, I believe that clones statement is completely justified to say; and in no part, does he accuse all of our employees, but rather the common folk. The common folk workers, being the lowest of the bunch, are the most likely to do these things.

You cannot prevent crime on alternative accounts, unless you turn everyone into a snitch.

1 Like

That ain’t really a small crime in relative terms

My apologies, I could’ve worded that better. What I meant is crimes that are non-violent or not really big.

The classified information I leaked was definitely not critical to the survival of our state, I didn’t even know it was classified. Nor was it violent. Yet, it still ruined my career.

The Governor and other people made it seem like a big deal.

1 Like

approve

1 Like

just open carry srsly this isn’t gonna be like mayflower where you get killed = drop your gun - Philip

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.