FS Development Resignation

hi, i’m sourced! :smiley:
otherwise known as inventize, inspiric, adobical, xuanital, the whole lot.

i did not plan to make this forum but since I was abruptly interrupted by a discord ban (essentially leaving my final mark on the community), i wanted to make things a bit more clearer to some people on why i decided to leave (for anyone who cares)

i left my position as a UI / graphic asset / livery developer solely because of 2 main reasons.

lack of motivation
within the past year or so, i’ve grown less motivated to work on firestone as i’ve transitioned into larger and more modern (better) projects, including the state of mattaquot and emergency responders roleplay (alternative group to ER:LC).

especially with my reputation around the community and the fact that i couldn’t really interact with people as much as i used to (considering how i was muted, i don’t blame anyone for that other than me), there was no reason for me to really be in the discord or get involved in the group as a developer. i was also experiencing a lack of proper communication between me and the founders, which was resulted after i kinda got kicked out of the fs dev group chat (which i also dont blame anyone for). i also ended up not having access to the v3 ui development game, where i usually did my ui development (again, dont think its anyone else’s fault than me)

i eventually found out that i was only staying as a fs developer for the title, and not for any other gain. now that i realise that roblox titles dont matter, i don’t really have any other motivation to stay in the dev team. financially, i was getting paid more in larger projects than fs has been paying me recently and i haven’t really had much time to work on any other project for firestone.

transition towards college
leaving firestone itself is a challenge in of itself because i tend to have trouble with leaving things i put a lot of time into. this was apparent in FSP, and recently, the mayflower state police (who i’ve spent years with carrying administrative and logistics stuff)

with roblox, there is nothing that i can use to help me in real life, other than the fact that i can write long applications defining myself and my work and that i can usually do documents really well, but there isn’t that much to help. with my recent admission into george mason university, i’m trying to transition towards college, a step that many people from this community have done (jeffrevin is a prime example), and i think leaving fs in general is good for me

and uh yeah thats why i left

in general, my career in firestone has taught me a lot of things and generally allowed me to grow as a developer. although i can’t spend anymore time on the community, it will always remain in my heart as one of the communities that matured me throughout the years.

guess this is goodbye then, yeah?

yeah.

:wave:

tldr

sourced no longer dev cuz he step down because no motivation and or time
that is all.

goodbye.

33 Likes

WE LOVE YOU SOURCED YOURE AMAZING

8 Likes

if you still need any logos or anything, shoot me a dm on forums or on discord,
vince!#0109, and i’ll send you a reply

12 Likes

the stuff you created for the state is amazing. tyfys

5 Likes

rip :cry:

4 Likes

O7 Vince, we will miss u, the things u made are great!

6 Likes

Great guy, made stuff for people and liked to help people out. :wave:

5 Likes

i love you i will miss you a lot =(

6 Likes

Thank you for your hard work into v3

6 Likes

o7, wish u well on your transition into college

6 Likes

Sourced,

Thank you for the work you put into the community, your dedication towards helping people is not unnoticed. Your work is amazing and I’m glad to see you push towards what you feel will fit you best. o7

6 Likes

great work while you were a dev, tyfys

6 Likes

o7, your designs are great and I wish you well in your future

5 Likes

o7 you have a amazing work thanks for everything that you have done towards FS

6 Likes

pls gib logo

cool guy, he will be missed

4 Likes

i know we beefed but, sucks to see people leave nonetheless. good luck with your future adventures and activities.

5 Likes

i dont think there is any beef between us to be honest, but if there is, i dont think it should matter.
thank you

was bidding for you to be the one who banned me but you aren’t a moderator anymore which is a shame

7 Likes

lol

5 characters

5 Likes

o7 man

6 Likes

o7 D:

6 Likes