FS Application Center Advice

You could also try writing down one medium-sized sentence as an answer and then making that one singular sentence into multiple sentences with detail by analyzing and dissecting reasons for why you made specific points and elaborating more.

4 Likes

As someone who basically controls fire and medicine over the entire state.

Just write down the questions, be honest, tell us what you want us to know, use situational awareness, and overall if you don’t understand something ask!

4 Likes

STOP.

4 Likes

I CONCUR. IT SHOULD NOT BE “THE BAR EXAM”. IT SHOULD INSTEAD BE “THE BAR EXAM”.

3 Likes

???

3 Likes

Anyway, thank you to all the people who came and gave advice that I and other newer people can use to better our applications for departments, when writing the Bar, and more!

But, to anyone who also said they relate to this or also struggle with something, anything, and publicly say it: Watch out. People (you know who you are) have tried to use this thread to comment against my work ethic, yet they have never seen my work. Ever. If you do say things against someone without a plausible reason and proof to back it up beyond something stupid like, “You asked for help on something I find easy.”, do everyone a favor, and stop it. It’s not critiquing, but character attacks on someone who you don’t know, and I, personally will not hesitate to call you out. This is toxic behavior, and won’t make Firestone better.

Good luck to everyone and have a great day!

3 Likes

I understand you. It sounds silly writing paragraphs for a roblox department

4 Likes

no i will continue to capitalize it because bar seems like im talking abt blacking out at a bar

3 Likes

it’s a joke about the “Bar” vs “BAR” argument. i capitalized it all for the joke about the capitalization

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.