FrostEspresso For Senate

Hello everyone, I’m FrostEspresso and I am officially declaring my candidacy for the 2023-1 Senate elections.

• Firestone State Representative x2
  • Stapleton County Councilman x2
  • Redwood City Council Alderman x2
  • Incumbent Mayor of Redwood
  • Manorial Staff
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy
  • POST Certified
  • Firestone Broadcasting Company Field Team Member
  • Carmines Server

I’ve been in Congress since August 2022, I have the experience and knowledge to become a Senator. Throughout my terms as a State Representative I have always listened to the people and worked for the people.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM me on Discord at bran#4613 or you can message me here on the Forums.

Regards,

1 Like

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from ConnorRhodesMD

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

how can we, as citizens, be assured that you are not a part of the secret deep state cabal?

2 Likes

How can we trust someone who was exposed for saying racial slurs and also saying “I can get any piece of legislation passed because I’m friends with everyone in the City Council”? Wouldn’t you consider that corruption?

2 Likes

You know that was a joke, I never once forced anyone to vote a certain way during the City Council sessions. It was a dumb joke I admit but I never interfered with the legislation process.

I didn’t expect you to say that since you said the exact same things and tried to act all moral after you released the document but nevertheless I will respond to your question. I am truly sorry for everything that I said in that group chat, I understand if no one accepts my apology but I truly am sorry. During my time in Congress, in the County Council & Redwood Council, and during my term as Mayor of Redwood I have always worked for the people and not myself. I have always listened to the people, took their advice, and helped them in anyway I could. I know that it’s hard to believe after the images that were leaked but I have never ever abused my position for my own gain.

3 Likes

I assure everyone reading this right now that I am not apart of the secret deep state cabal, I swear.

3 Likes

Interesting…

2 Likes

For one, I never once used a racial slur, and I’m not nearly as focused on the slurs as I am on the corruption. For two, just because you say it was a joke does not mean it was a joke. The fact that you would even say that in the first place proves you are an irresponsible and untrustworthy person that does not belong in a position such as the State Senate. And I find it quite amusing how you say “I have always worked for the people”, but yet you say stuff like that behind their back.

1 Like

Interesting…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Like I said, no racial slurs. I have openly admitted to using the f “slur”.

1 Like

So because you say it wasn’t a joke means that it wasn’t a joke??

I admit it was a dumb joke but that doesn’t mean I am an irresponsible and untrustworthy person, my track record proves that I have always worked for the good of the people of the State of Firestone. Ask any of my colleagues, anyone in the House of Representatives or the Redwood City Executive Administration and they will tell you that I have never been corrupt.

2 Likes

But I find it funny how you ignore everything else.

1 Like

interesting terminology seems like bigotry to me i mean wow addressing women like that!!!

2 Likes