FrostEspresso for Senate

Hello everyone, my name is FrostEspresso and I am officially announcing my candidacy for the Firestone State Senate elections! This is my first time running for the Senate and I hope I can convince you all to vote for me!

I’ve never been elected into such a high position before in this group, but I have been a Senator and a Representative in many other groups. Here are my experiences in Firestone and other groups:

Firestone:

• Stapleton County Councilman
  • Redwood City Council Alderman x2
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy

Other groups:

• House Majority/Minority Whip/U.S Representative (robertism’s USA)
  • Senator (State of West Creek)
  • Senator (in another USA, only had like 200 members)
  • Former Secretary of State of the United States (same USA group that had 200 members)
  • Member of Parliament (Canada)
  • Former Secretary of State of the State of Alryne
  • Minister of Immigrations, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
  • Former Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
  • Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iceland
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of India
  • President and Secretary of State of the Federal States of Waterton

I am quite new to Firestone politics but I am sure that I have gotten the hang of it, I believe I can handle the job of a Senator. I have congressional experience in many other groups and I can use that experience to better improve the State of Firestone.

I know this is quite cliché but if elected, I swear to you that I will WORK for the people. A lot of people take these positions for granted, just to be popular or have power. I will not be one of those people, I will work with Citizens to see what I can do to improve their lives. I will work with businesses, departments and the everyday Citizen to see what I can do to help them. If I introduce new legislation that affects normal Citizens, Business Owners, or Departments, I will ask them for their opinion. I will work for the people, not myself.

I hope you all consider voting for me on the 25th of July. Thank you for reading my speech and god bless you and the State of Firestone!

(If you have any questions, please feel free to DM at frxst#2736)

4 Likes

(if any forum mods see this, can you change my forum username to FrostEspresso? thats my new roblox username)

2 Likes

Support from Lixtro1

3 Likes

support daddy frost

4 Likes

LOL thanks

2 Likes

Support :100:

3 Likes

thanks noob!

2 Likes

I support.