FrostEspresso for County Council | Part 2

Section I. Introduction

Greetings everyone, my name is FrostEspresso and I am seeking to be re-elected to the Stapleton County Council. In the past few months the County government has been an inactive mess, our County Executive had to deal with a lot of personal issues and the Council just became an unmotivated disaster.

I was recently nominated to be the next County Chairman and I believe I can bring the change so desperately needed, the County Council needs competent, knowledgeable and experienced people and that’s exactly who I am.

Section II. Experience

• House Representative x1
  • Redwood City Council Alderman x2
  • Stapleton County Council x1
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy
  • Carmine’s Restaurant Employee
  • Firestone Broadcasting Company Employee

Section III. My Goals

I’m not going to promise what everyone says, I just plan to be active and serve the County Council and the County. Even if I am not confirmed as County Chairman, I will still serve the County and work alongside my fellow Councilmen to ensure that the voices of every Stapleton County Resident is heard.

I want to be that guy that everyone can trust, I don’t want to be the usual person that’s just in it for power and goes offline in 2 weeks.

Regards,

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

NO SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

/s/ Hmmm_Poul
House of Representatives
District 9

2 Likes

i didnt even have to ask u this time!! <3

1 Like

Ima say the same thing when u run for SOTH again but i wont cross out the no, jk jk jk jk

1 Like

I do support

2 Likes

Support from Jackfruitism

1 Like

Support from 23kaxiq

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support from stillalexis

1 Like

support, good man!

2 Likes

Election over. Candidate automatically elected.