FrostEspresso & FinleyFraser12345 for Redwood | A Brighter Tomorrow

FROSTESPRESSO & FINLEYFRASER12345 FOR REDWOOD

SEPTEMBER 21, 2023

I, FrostEspresso, alongside my Deputy Mayor candidate, FinleyFraser12345, declare our candidacy for the 2023-3 Redwood Municipal Mayor Elections!

Mayoral Candidate,
FrostEspresso
Hey there! I am FrostEspresso, incumbent County Chairman and former x2 Mayor of Redwood. I have always put the peoples concerns over my own and I have always fought for the people. The biggest example of this is my tenure as Mayor of Redwood. My biggest achievement as Mayor was when I revived the city in just my first two weeks as Mayor, before I was elected the City of Redwood was incredibly dormant and Redwood’s past glory days seemed so long ago. After I inherited the Office of Mayor, Redwood instantly became the most active and prosperous city in the state. We established the first FOIA system in Firestone thanks to Secretary clonemep, our private-sector was thriving and I also oversaw the addition of the Redwood Police Department into v2. My second biggest accomplishment was accomplishing every one of my campaign promises. Most politicians make promises during campaigns but never fulfill them, thankfully I cannot relate to that as I accomplished every one of my campaign promises. If elected to a third term, I plan on establishing an interactive active government that supports and works for the City.

Deputy Mayor Candidate,
FinleyFraser12345
Hey there! I am FinleyFraser12345, Esquire. I have been apart of Firestone since 2020. After staying in the background of the community for quite some time in July of 2022 when I got my bar certification I became extremely involved in the community. Since then I have served as the City of Redwood Assistant Attorney for 10 months now (Since October 2022), a Representative in the House, Public Defender under the Department of Justice, a State Archivist in the Department of State, an Advisor to Governor Soiandiis, a K9 Officer in PDP, a CFCT Instructor, and many more valuable positions. I also served one term as a City Alderman for the City of Redwood, and have a deep understanding of the city behind the scenes. I wish to use this knowledge to help make the city thrive along with FrostEspresso.

Our Experience:

FrostEspresso's Experience
  • x2 Mayor of Redwood
  • x1 Senator
  • x3 Representative
  • Assistant Secretary of State
  • x1 County Chairman
  • x4 County Councilman
  • x2 Redwood City Alderman
  • District of Prominence Chief of Staff
  • Special Advisor to the County Executive
  • State & Municipal Government Liaison to the County Executive
  • County Deputy Press Secretary
  • Redwood Municipal Envoy
  • Redwood Mayoral Library Management
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy
  • Redwood Police Department Officer
  • Firestone Aviation Administration Airport Maintenance

• POST Class 66
  • Redwood City’s Mayor Award
  • Redwood City’s First Responder Award
FinleyFraser12345's Experience
  • x1 Representative
  • x2 Stapleton County Councilor
  • x1 City of Redwood Alderman
  • Department of Justice Public Defenders Office
  • Prominence District Police
  • Stapleton County Legislation Review Committee Member
  • City of Redwood Assistant City Attorney
  • Department of Boating and Waterways Legal Representative

• Bar Certified Attorney
  • POST Class 77

Our Plans:

The Redwood Weekly

We plan to establish a city made and funded newspaper out of the Press Secretaries Office that will update civilians on ongoing issues and events around the city aswell as things to look forward to in the coming weeks. This will help provide transparency to civilians and inform them of their city.

Civilian Advisory Committee

Our administration values the citizens that make this city great and thrive. As such we believe having a committee made of civilians to advise the Mayor will help improve the city as a whole. Therefore we will establish the “Civilian Advisory Committee of Redwood” in which 6 citizens of the city will be appointed to, to advise the administration of proper steps to take for the city.

Redwood Discord

Our administration realizes that years of history is gone and irreplaceable. However, we do plan to remake the discord to the highest level possible in an attempt fix the destruction the previous administration has gone.

Public Employees

Our administration will continue Redwoods connections and relations to the public service departments of the state and try to improve these relations so they are even better than before. We will establish a hotline where state departments, county departments and municipal departments can communicate with each other in our server. Redwood has the highest crime rate out of any other municipality in the state and we need to ensure that every department in this state can communicate together easily.

Freedom of Information Requests

We value citizens rights to Freedom of Information and we value transparency within our administration. As such we will establish a smooth, streamlined process for FOIAs to be filed directly to the Office of the City Attorney in conjunction with the Office of the Mayor to get the best response possible for the information that was requested. It will expand off the system Mayoral Candidate FrostEspresso released when he was mayor, being the first city to do such, with assistance from at the time City Attorney Clonemep.

Ensure Activity and Professionalism Within the Executive Branch

We deeply care about the Executive Branch in the City of Redwood and the picture the members within it paint of the city as a whole. As such we plan to work with our Executive Administration to establish a three strike system, where those members not preforming to the standards expected of them, will be removed.

Redwood Police Department

As all police departments, the Redwood Police Department struggles with stopping major crime in the city due to a lack of resources. We plan to help the Police Department reach a level where it can thrive daily with minimal hiccups. Along with this we plan to help protect employees within the department by working with the administration to reform the policies and disciplinary actions issued to officers.

Redwood Awards Commission

Our administration understands the value awards can hold, and want to ensure awards are only given to the most deserving and upstanding citizens and businesses within Redwood. To ensure the quality of awards being handed out we plan to implement the Redwood Awards Commission, a group of 3 people who will work closely alongside the Mayors Office to vote on awards and issue them.

Council Election & Chairman Nomination

One of the first things our administration plans to do is host City Council Elections. The current term ends on October 10th, 2023, as such, we will need elections to replace the current individuals in office. We want the City Council to run as smoothly and autonomously as possible, therefore our administration will see who has been elected to the council and who shows interest in becoming the chairman of the council. Once everyone who wishes to embark on the journey of chairman has showed interest we will conduct thorough reviews of the individuals to find the best one for the city, and then nominate them for the councils approval.

City Legislation

Our administration plans to work closely with the legislative branch to ensure valuable, meaningful legislation is passed throughout the term that helps the citizens of Redwood and that laws that are were made to “legislate just to legislate” are not brought forth or passed.

City Records & Important Laws

We understand that scouring a multitude of Trello boards to find the law you are looking for can be difficult, and then trying to interpret it once found can be equally as hard. As such we plan to create a board and channel of vital laws that impact the daily operations of citizens and peace officers and distribute these laws in easy to understand terms to help citizens and officers stay informed about the laws that governor them and the city.

Commerce Relations & Grants

We plan to help new and old businesses prosper in the ever growing and competitive commercial market in Firestone. We will do this by meeting with the business owners of local businesses and addressing their specific needs. Along with this we plan to implement a grant system for Redwood businesses to help them get the funding they require to grow.

Appreciating Business Employees

Our administration values the private sector and the people who keep the businesses in the city thriving. As such we will be looking for active employees in the city to reward with both cash and award payments to show our appreciation for their service to the private sector and economy.

With that said, we conclude our campaign speech for the 2023-3 Mayoral Election. We thank you all for your support and hope you consider voting for us on the 27th. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them here or leave them in our Campaign Discord.

1 Like

Support & endorse

2 Likes

support and endorse

2 Likes

I SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support FinleyFraser12345, also his run mate

3 Likes

super super support endorse

2 Likes

Support from Steven_Yang

1 Like

After the former administration’s horrendous run of the city, I do support and endorse Frost (and Finley) to revitalize and bring the city back to it’s former glory.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

if sym supports so should everyone else

2 Likes

Support from NCISfan5

1 Like

SUPPORT!! :pray::man_kneeling::man_kneeling::man_kneeling::man_kneeling:

2 Likes

support + endorse

2 Likes