Freedom of Information Request Regarding the Dismissal of Secretary of State Wolf_RBX

I support, We need to know what out governor is doing.

Signed,
Aegis_Miller

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

i dont even know what happened,

2 Likes

he has a right to make a foi request, and for good reason too; government should be open and scrutinized to the highest reasonable degree.

4 Likes

Indeed. Regardless of the fact that this foi has to do with me, I am a strong supporter of government scrutiny, and support any and all FOI requests.

3 Likes

Not to be that person, but Josh and NinWins campaign’s goals for their tenure, also having listed them on their speech thread, were to be transparent within the Executive Branch, as well as to ensure better communication between their office within the citizens of the state.

• Re-establish activity and transparency within the Executive Branch
  • Better communication between the Executive Branch and the citizens of the State

Following this event, I’m going to say that already, there is a lack of communication between the administration and their cabinet officials, as well as the inability to maintain transparency within their administration. As much as I respected Josh, this is something that the Governor’s role should be taking full responsibility of. The Governor is responsible for ensuring his or her Cabinet members are keeping up with their requests, as well as reviewing their operations through cabinet meetings.

Another goal of Josh’s was quoted, “Extensive and detailed reviews will be conducted on departments under our term for every department, and results of such shall be released to the public to improve and ensure transparency under the Executive branch.”

It also seems as if Josh did not actively work with the Department of State to review profound issues, as well as ensuring tight communication with his own Cabinet. I understand that Wolf could have communicated with Josh, however, it is at his upmost responsibility to ensure his Cabinet is competent, and is working to the standards the Governor would like them to achieve.

Having been the former Secretary of State, I know how bad communication had been with the Governor, as Secretary of State; it continued for two out of the three Governor’s I was SoS for. I also agree with this FOI request to ensure that the Governor actually provided the State Department with his view’s on how he wanted the Foreign Policy to be written.

I am the individual who wrote the former Foreign Policy, way back in October of 2019, and I was the individual assigned to re-writing the Foreign Policy, having been the Foreign Policy Advisor, just resigning on 9/27/20. I can assure you all, that during my time as the Foreign Policy Advisor, and any time before 9/27, I was not informed by Josh, nor the command staff that there were any special requests to be upheld in the re-writing of said foreign policy. This again falls on Josh for failing to inform us that he wanted certain content, and or had certain standards for the foreign policy when completed. This “standard” is controversial, as I was the individual working on re-writing the foreign policy, however I was never informed on the standards you had, that evidently existed come your release on Wolf’s dismissal.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes