Francisco_Mango for House of Representatives

INTRODUCTION

Hello, I am Francisco_Mango. This is my first time running for the House of Representatives and I would like to ask for your vote! While I do have minimal experience in politics, I can assure that I try my absolute best to grow and become a Representative that you can trust. Everyone has to start somewhere and I wish to start here.

EXPERIENCE

As stated above, I have very minimal experience in a position like this. By working with some of the people amazing people who have experience, I will grow and flourish in the position. I currently hold a few positions, these include the Department of Public Works and the Department of Aviation. Additionally, I am currently enrolled in POST and I am on-track to graduate sometime in the next month.

PLANS

• Support Firestone businesses. Currently, businesses are lacking in support and they need someone to help them excel. I can be there to help them grow into a prominent company/organization.
  • Help the Department of Boating and Waterways with new boating legislation. Since boats are very new, some new legislation must be put in place. I will help DOBW get those legislation created and put into effect.
  • LISTEN to YOUR concern/question/suggestions.

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE ME OVER OTHERS

I promise that I will be a Representative for THE CITIZENS OF FIRESTONE. I am here for you and promise to help you in anyway that I can. My DMs are always open and I will try to do my best to respond as quickly as possible. Additionally, it might not be bad to get a fresh mind in the mix of Representatives so that we can keep the good changes going.

QUESTIONS

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I am here for YOU.

CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. Vote Francisco_Mango!

Kind regards,

Francisco_Mango

6 Likes

100% support!

1 Like

Yes! I think you would be great at this position! Support!

1 Like

I support!

1 Like

Support. I think you’d do great in that position :slight_smile:

1 Like

I support you!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 9.25.49 AM

1 Like

I support this, Mango will be amazing in this position!!!

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 9.27.49 AM

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-09-19 at 9.32.02 AM

1 Like

1 Like

Approved!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I think Franciso_Mango would fit in this position, he’s a wonderful, active and dedicated person, I think he would suit this position so much, therefore… I 100% support.

1 Like

I support!

1 Like

Support. We need more congressmen and women focusing more on the medical side of our state!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

What kind of legislation are you planning to make? How will it benefit the state?

1 Like

Support 100%!

1 Like