2 Likes

If you stop bullying me I’ll support

(This is a support)

2 Likes

Cleb supports

2 Likes

yeah ill support

2 Likes

What are your plans to reduce drama and hostility in the city council?

Who do you plan to choose to replace the position of City Attorney, if elected?

What plans do you have to interact with the community and businesses? (APR, ABR, etc)

Do you plan to continue mayoral talk shows and speak to your residents?

3 Likes

Wooo!! BIG SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Well, history has shown that the drama and impeachments of the previous term were caused or directly related to Mayor Eglz. To help reduce drama and hostility, we are removing Mayor Eglz from his position and replacing him with a new Mayor (me). General council drama has normally been handled quite well by me in the past few months - I just obviously have to not violate people’s rights to free speech in the process, but I will continue to work towards reducing toxicity within the city.

This is something we’ve been discussing and still not come to a conclusion on. cosmicanimals1234 is our Assistant City Attorney and is an experienced BCA so we may look at appointing him.

Obviously, most people in their campaign promise business interactions and support and I will admit I did go to put that on ours but then went against it because I will not make empty promises. I will, however, make an effort to revive ABR to keep working with the few businesses that operate in Arborfield to draw attention to them.

This obviously depends on a few factors. The talk shows were normally hosted when I was asleep and it’d be a case of rearranging times that work for everyone, however, this may be difficult as I work evenings. Also, the talk show was normally an organised “bitching session” towards an individual based on current events.
I will, however, utilise the City Press Office to keep open communications with residents.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

clearly all my fault my bad g

3 Likes

support good luck

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

support