FoxyTheWereFox and ConfussIed for Arborfield

FoxyTheWereFox and ConfussIed for Arborfield

Mayoral Candidate: FoxyTheWereFox

Re-introducing Competency

Greetings, citizens of Firestone and my beloved residents of Arborfield, FoxyTheWereFox and ConfussIed are running for Arborfield!

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES

FoxyTheWereFox

I am the incumbent Deputy Mayor of Arborfield. During my current term, I have helped run the city alongside Mayor Eglz and have completed multiple tasks to help improve the city, including remaking and updating the City Charter.

ConfussIed

I am the current City Attorney of Arborfield and have been employed in the city for over a year in many positions. I have been extremely involved in the operations of the city, including assisting councilmembers with their legislation before it gets proposed to the floor.

PLANS

Executive Branch

During the past term, it has come to the attention of the candidates that there are multiple executive branch positions/offices that are either inactive or defunct, therefore, we will be working towards organising these offices and positions to avoid clutter and better assist the functioning offices. Along with this, we will be looking into general decluttering and reorganising of assets, such as the Discord and Trello boards. There has also been multiple suggestions by citizens about creating more civilian jobs; whilst we have not had any suggestions or examples of such jobs, we will look into what may be plausible.

Arborfield Police Department

I have been active and involved in the Arborfield Police Department Discord during my term interacting with officer’s and viewing the operations both on Discord and in-game. I believe the department is operating excellently and the recent appointment of Chief wierdo25 has been beneficial. I have also recently conducted an internal approval poll with overall positive results from members of the department. We believe the department does not need any changes made currently and we will be there to assist the administration with anything they may need.

You can contact both of us on Discord with the following accounts:

• FoxyTheWereFox 3 is a magic number#0560
  • Confussled The#7198
2 Likes

support

2 Likes

sup 5 char

2 Likes

i support both the fox and the cat… what am I doing…

2 Likes

youre doing whats in your best interest and the interest of arborfield

1 Like

that is correct!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

If you stop bullying me I’ll support

(This is a support)

2 Likes

Cleb supports

2 Likes

yeah ill support

2 Likes

What are your plans to reduce drama and hostility in the city council?

Who do you plan to choose to replace the position of City Attorney, if elected?

What plans do you have to interact with the community and businesses? (APR, ABR, etc)

Do you plan to continue mayoral talk shows and speak to your residents?

3 Likes

Wooo!! BIG SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Well, history has shown that the drama and impeachments of the previous term were caused or directly related to Mayor Eglz. To help reduce drama and hostility, we are removing Mayor Eglz from his position and replacing him with a new Mayor (me). General council drama has normally been handled quite well by me in the past few months - I just obviously have to not violate people’s rights to free speech in the process, but I will continue to work towards reducing toxicity within the city.

This is something we’ve been discussing and still not come to a conclusion on. cosmicanimals1234 is our Assistant City Attorney and is an experienced BCA so we may look at appointing him.

Obviously, most people in their campaign promise business interactions and support and I will admit I did go to put that on ours but then went against it because I will not make empty promises. I will, however, make an effort to revive ABR to keep working with the few businesses that operate in Arborfield to draw attention to them.

This obviously depends on a few factors. The talk shows were normally hosted when I was asleep and it’d be a case of rearranging times that work for everyone, however, this may be difficult as I work evenings. Also, the talk show was normally an organised “bitching session” towards an individual based on current events.
I will, however, utilise the City Press Office to keep open communications with residents.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

clearly all my fault my bad g

3 Likes

support good luck

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes