Forming a Hillview Government

So I’ve been thinking of making a government for Hillview just like @scriblelz did for Greendale (obviously with me at the helm as Mayor). This semi also acts as a petition to recognize Hillview as an official town with its own government because it’s been around for a long time and honestly, along with Greendale, I think it deserves it. Feel free to reply if you either want a position in my Hillview govt, debate the petition, or my attempt at making a Hillview govt itself.

3 Likes

Too late

2 Likes

hillview OR greendale aint even got ONE house

4 Likes

I will .

1 Like

dnc + L

1 Like

you are a pretender and thereby not recognized

3 Likes

what position do you want?

2 Likes

Read the lore all the houses got burnt down in Greendale

2 Likes

Ya that’s the only exception, hillview is a literal HILL

2 Likes

similar thing happened in hillview: hillview’s houses were destroyed in an ancient war along with its government

2 Likes

im sorry, but the joke was funny the first time. if u just do it to something else, it’s not fun anymore

2 Likes

hillview is just a few shops and a gas station

greendale is an actual small town, with departments and businesses – and the true mark of all self respecting towns – a neighboring military base

1 Like

The National Guard recognises Hillview.

7 Likes

wrong

1 Like

Hillview isn’t even really a city, its more like that place everyone drives through to get somewhere else, hillview just happens to be on the way. It’s basically kinda like this but with way less

1 Like

what did u say :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

delta the base and church is in Greendale hence the base is called the Greendale Installation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.