Formal Apology regarding recent issues

Dear Civilians,

During the past few days, I have noticed a mere joke, without meaning or purpose, has gone way too far. This is mostly to end conflicts, arguments, and debates that arise due to this issue.

Background:

Last Wednesday, the 24th of January, within a Senate Discord server, we had debated whether or not we should abolish the Department of Health, as brought up by Senator MrEmote. After the heated debated has ended, we somehow moved into the immature topic of “Gay weed.” In which I, committed regretful actions, such as creating: “A Bill to Legalize Gay Weed.”

This was meant to last very few minutes, as a mere inside joke, however it somehow spread, and multiple officials complained about it, after which we immediately took down. The unofficial Bill, was written without any intentions of bringing it up to the actual Senate, during a session. This again, was a mere joke. The Office of any Senator is obviously stressful. No, I’m not saying we can’t handle the amazing position you allowed us to enter and serve.

I, speaking for myself, Senator Ro_bertStrong, apologize for my actions in writing, promoting, and immaturely entertaining the Senate, at times where we should have been mature.

Sincerely,
7a73097e32f48238bc591639167cfbcf
State of Firestone,
Senator

I hope you can manage to forgive me, I truly apologize from my heart, to all you; citizens, tourists, officials, and High Command.

2 Likes

this is why you dont make stupid jokes as a government offical
cause no1 else can figure out its a joke

5 Likes

How to Government, by Gibson

3 Likes

source: my governorship

2 Likes

I QUIT IM DONE LMAO

5 Likes
1 Like