ForgottenJokes for County Council

ForgottenJokes for County Council

Community

The community of the County is truly what makes the State a Wonderful place, with all the wonderful people within the community striving to do good and do whats right is truly amazing. This community is accepting of everyone, and if typically a very friendly place for people of any kind to hang out, and make the right choices. The community aspect of the county is VERY, VERY important to the success of the county, and as a member of the county government I will try my hardest to reach out to the citizens of this county and get your opinions on the current state of the government, and anything you would like to change or add to the county and I will try my hardest to please you.

Former/Current Positions

Current CRT Senior Agent (Counter Sniper Certified)
Former SCSO Deputy
Former FSP Trooper
Former POST Junior Instructor x2
Former DOC Correctional Officer, and Instructor
Former Game Moderator (;c)
Former DPW High Command
Former DHS Secret Service Agent
Former DHS FPS K9 Officer

Political Views/Opinions

Strong Conservative
All lives matter
Pro Police
Anti FBI
Pro long prison sentencing

If you these or even a few of these values I believe I a great choice for you to support this election.

Why me?

You should support me this election because of multiple reasons, I am responsible, respectful, mature, and hard working member of the community, and I try to live by those traits by the day. I am a community man, I think the community should have a huge say on how the county runs and operates and I will try my hardest to make more of this happen. I am a experienced member of the community of the Firestone community, I am also very active within the community, this is important because when being active I can talk and communicate to other members of the community and will be able to get the civilians opinions in the government.

Lets make this a good term for everyone.

Support ForgottenJokes for County Council.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support & Fully Endorsed

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

i got give in the support bruh

2 Likes

Absolute mad lad. Full support!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support ur cute

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Wanna date

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

:heartbeat: Love your works

2 Likes

Support! Try not to use emojis or faces in your speech next time, please?

2 Likes

You have my support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes