Fobagosalot's false firing from FSP

Legally theres no such thing, but logically there is. I am stating my opinion that he was falsley fired. I am not doing a petition or a court case against his firing as he is legally allowed to fire anyone he wants.

You guys understand that there are things that happen behind close doors. Just because someone acts a certain way doesent mean they are.

Gov is the head of the executive branch, thus meaning he has all authority to choose his cabinet members and deals with the management of them

Logic means nothing in this matter. everything has to be legally binding for action to be taken

“Failure to properly discharge the duties of his office.”

This would most likley mean that he was inactive, and was unable to do his operations in FSP. Howeverm this is not the case.

“Activity” is not done between closed doors.

Even if it was done in closed doors, he needs to state a more proper reasoning with evidence because the public is allowed to have freedom of information

face it, you’re wrong

As I said earlier, I know he can legally fire someone but I am stating my opinion that it was a false firing

1 Like

no you didnt
you didnt know that at all lol

Who knows whats going on behind closed doors.

Something could’ve happened and this was justified. But, you can never rule out corruption. Always possible.

1 Like

Employment rights to challenge such action in civil litigation may or may not be plausible in this situation. The Superintendent was technically ‘employed’ with consent from the Senate (or not). It may or may not be defined as an employee, due to it being on executive level. It’s all a bit iffy but could be defined either way. As Straphos already stated, the Governor has a constitutional right to ‘[…] dismiss and bar any cabinet member, minister or any employee of the Executive Branch of Firestone for reasoning deemed plausible by the Governor.’. Was the reasoning plausible? It could all be debated pretrial or in court, it really depends on who makes a better argument.

I think we ought to just take a chill pill.

I believe everywhere, even in real life, people are demoted, released of their duties, etc. every day. Even people in high places. For instance, people are released of their duties often on state levels, yet we don’t always hear about it.

Although the release of a major department head is a shock to some, I believe it is just one of the things to keep Firestone running.

Although it may be absurd or surprising, we can use the negativity to make it positive. Fob has his reign of fame and leadership in FSP, now he has more time to pursue something else he loves. This gives way for a new leader for FSP and quite frankly the whole LEO community.

Some things we simply need to let happen. The governor has his power. @Sharm500 You complain that the governor hasn’t released enough information or reasoning behind the firing, correct? Then, explain why the firing could be false if no one knows anything about why he was fired?

Maybe you should change the subject of this topic. Clearly it wouldn’t be false if you have no proof of it being false or proof at all to begin with.

As many others have stated, the Governor has no reason to give evidence, however it is recommended since he is the voice for the people. There is nothing which forces the Governor to release anything at this point.

Failure to execute could be deemed anything and is a common loophole that congress uses to go forward with impeachments.

2 Likes

the governor is incompetent, he fails to understand his job and if anything should’ve kept Fob.

1 Like

and now we know why it happened.

yes there seems to be a huge lack of evidence

Do I smell a government coverup? :thinking:

Incompetence and corruption I guess

fob will be renominated

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.