Fobagosalot's false firing from FSP

According to this document, fobagosalot was fired for “Failure to properly discharge the duties of his office.”

There is a lack of evidence to support this statement, and the statement itself is brief and people are still not knowing the real reason of why he was fired. Within the past few weeks of his superintendent role, fobagosalot was actually a good superintendent.

As seen in the bill of rights, section X

Meaning, civillians have the freedom of information. The governor should release the real reason for his discharge from the office of the superintendent.

2 Likes

He dosent have too regardless lmao

3 Likes

bjohn can dismiss anyone for any reason

3 Likes

Unless the information is classified, he must state the reason for his firing. And his firing was never classified.

1 Like

Fob was a good superintendent. However, there are many things that happen behind closed doors that we dont know about. If Bjohn felt it was neccessary to terminate, then he has all rights to.

1 Like

I dont think yall understand the fact that theres no such thing as a “false dismissal from cabinet” the Governor can legit dimiss you for BREATHING in v2

2 Likes

Nope nope and nope

1 Like

I understand that. But I am not saying the governor can be fired from falsley dismissing a cabinet member. I am saying that he should release the reason for the cabinet’s member firing. I am not saying he should be fired for falsley dismissing a cabinet member, as a governor can release a cabinet member freely. I am expressing my opinion against the governor that he did falsley dismiss a cabinet member

1 Like

your point makes 0 sense.

legally he can just say its none of your business and you can’t do shit

he already gave his reason, it’s up to him if he wants to go further with it, which he probs will tonight or tomorrow

2 Likes

“Failure to properly discharge the duties of his office.” is not a good reason. He has no evidence to back any of his points up and if you were to look at FSP there would be evidence against the governors claim.

1 Like

For Clarification

And all of this “drama and mess” usually dies down by tmrw or Monday at worst

1 Like

He serves to the pleasure of the governor. If the governor is not pleased with ones performance, they can be dismissed. I loved fob but not much you can do.

2 Likes

cabinet is his staff, as their boss he has complete control over them.

case closed

2 Likes

Life happens roblox happens theres nothing you can do about it

3 Likes

dont make me pull up laws now

1 Like

According to this, “firing of a cabinet member” can not be classified

Theoretically, doesn’t impact me. Banned from State Discord, Banned from V2. I just join some topics here and there, but fob was a good friend of mine.

2 Likes

Who ever said he classified it lol?

1 Like

he didnt classify anything tho, lmfaooo

2 Likes

Look at the picture above for point number 3 (meant to reply to mark)

1 Like