Fobagosalot's false firing from FSP

For Clarification

And all of this “drama and mess” usually dies down by tmrw or Monday at worst

1 Like

He serves to the pleasure of the governor. If the governor is not pleased with ones performance, they can be dismissed. I loved fob but not much you can do.

2 Likes

cabinet is his staff, as their boss he has complete control over them.

case closed

2 Likes

Life happens roblox happens theres nothing you can do about it

3 Likes

dont make me pull up laws now

1 Like

According to this, “firing of a cabinet member” can not be classified

Theoretically, doesn’t impact me. Banned from State Discord, Banned from V2. I just join some topics here and there, but fob was a good friend of mine.

2 Likes

Who ever said he classified it lol?

1 Like

he didnt classify anything tho, lmfaooo

2 Likes

Look at the picture above for point number 3 (meant to reply to mark)

1 Like

Ohhhh ovg didnt mean he classified it he meant as in if he did classify it and last time I checked he didn’t

So, if his firing cant be classified, then that means he legally must state the reasoning and evidence of his firing. He has only given the reason of his firing.

I dont he knows but the governor can basically add and remove reasons at will for classification. so yeah

there’s no such a thing as false firing

the governor can remove him for whatever the fuck of a reason he wants

3 Likes

I want to know exactly why fob was fired, because if there is a valid reason, then this backlash can be put to rest. For now, I’m with Fob.

Legally theres no such thing, but logically there is. I am stating my opinion that he was falsley fired. I am not doing a petition or a court case against his firing as he is legally allowed to fire anyone he wants.

You guys understand that there are things that happen behind close doors. Just because someone acts a certain way doesent mean they are.

Gov is the head of the executive branch, thus meaning he has all authority to choose his cabinet members and deals with the management of them

Logic means nothing in this matter. everything has to be legally binding for action to be taken

“Failure to properly discharge the duties of his office.”

This would most likley mean that he was inactive, and was unable to do his operations in FSP. Howeverm this is not the case.

“Activity” is not done between closed doors.