Fix the LEO Crown Victoria Handling

does no one still understand that

comments = mean nothing
liking = means more to devs

6 Likes

i drove it for the first time, had a pursuit and spun out literally 10 times; i promptly switched vehicles afterwards

6 Likes

If you support this, like the post.

3 Likes

also fix spike strips and ASU’s helicopters

6 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

I now understand that the Crown Victoria isn’t the only terrible vehicle in Firestone. I wasn’t aware that there were others, but now I am. A lot of vehicles in Firestone (primarily department vehicles, from my experience) are terrible when it comes to handling and sensitivity. This post is now not only for the Crown Victoria, but for all of the terrible Firestone vehicles. Like this post to get the word out to the developers that can do something. Please also share this post to your friends and other members of the community, because quite frankly, I’ve been in the community for about two years now and in SCSO for over a year now. A lot of the Firestone vehicles have been broken and terrible since I joined.

4 Likes

Devs have been solving all the bugs besides the handling of LEO cars plus they made it 100 sps before the max speed was 104 on the F-150

4 Likes

I agree with them making the max SPS on the F-150 less then (or equivalent to) other vehicles in LEAs. It’s a truck. Realistically, a truck wouldn’t usually go faster than a Taurus or Crown Victoria. But yes, the handling is absolute garbage and must be fixed.

4 Likes

I think they need a bit more acceleration, too. If they had more acceleration and the issues mentioned above were fixed, they’d be used a lot more probably.

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Screw the cv legit looks like a box on wheels

3 Likes