Fix the LEO Crown Victoria Handling

As we all know it, the law enforcement Crown Victorias have terrible handling. Crown Victorias are an icon of Firestone and all of the law enforcement. They’re the real-world icon for police vehicles. I feel as though Crown Victorias have been left in the dust with bug fixes and handling adjustments. It’s unjust and needs to be corrected.

30 Likes

Support.

7 Likes

Tbh, should of made it overall about LEO Cars. But I support

7 Likes

hmmm sure

6 Likes

The only LEO car I really have an issue with is the CV for some reason, but I’m sure there are some other stupid issues with LEO cars in general.

4 Likes

yes support

7 Likes

Support

7 Likes

Support.

7 Likes

yes pls

7 Likes

The crown vic is personally my favorite SCSO vehicle based on looks, however I never drive it due to the handling. It always spins out, and even on a straight road sometimes one of the wheels jam up causing you to either turn randomly or stop.

7 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Exactly my point! It’s a beautiful vehicle, but the handling is just too treacherous for me.

3 Likes

lovely car but sucks ass as acceleration and turning, please fix it!

5 Likes

Support, the crown vic is a lovely car, it just needs a few things fixing and then it will be fine.

6 Likes

SUPPORT FIX IT PLS

6 Likes

Support, I heard some LEO’s would use it but can’t due to the bad handling

6 Likes

I support but if you thought the crown vic handling was bad just take a look at the Tahoe handling. I guarantee its 10x worse at handling and popping tires.

6 Likes

the tahoe got buffed not too long ago

5 Likes

heart the post to support

6 Likes

Support.

6 Likes