Fix the Dumpsters in V2!

Fix the dumpsters in V2! Why? The entire WM division would be useless, like it is now! About half of DPW has a WM cert, but now that means nothing. Employees worked hard to get the certification, but instead of being able to work like they wanted to, the dumpsters have been broken for OVER 2 MONTHS!

12 Likes

@anon54114525 This is your matter. You literally said “Let me know if the dumpsters break” after you updated them. They broke. We let you know. You did nothing.

11 Likes

maybe because they’re game breaking, and r useless but dats just me

5 Likes

omg its just dumpsters!

2 Likes

Sorry, Fedoras busy making roads.

8 Likes

i was about to go on forums right and make a post on this but looks like u beat me to it, let me just get all dpw employees to comment on this post

6 Likes

Fix the dumpsters please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Uploading: Screenshot_20200703-091138_Discord.jpg…

t-2 mins before bin man army touchdown

3 Likes

yes please fix

5 Likes

mhm i agree

4 Likes

Would be nice cause now in the county the only thing you see is sweepers it would be nice to see a trash truck doing its job every now and then
Zacharymiller157
House of Representatives/ Department of Public Works

4 Likes

Yes fix the dumpsters and fix some ACTUAL stuff that’ll help V2 instead of making useless roads

3 Likes

solution: nothing, dont ask for it bc they only want money and DPW car washes sorry bruh the owners dont care try solving it on ur own bc the owners are too busy updating the barn and adding new roads

3 Likes

DPW is a 100% roleplay based department. Moving dumpsters back into position are the only real thing we do. By not fixing them, you’ve pretty much taken away what our department is able to do without saying -sweeps-. So please, fix the dumpsters!

5 Likes

TWO MONTHS!
That’s how long DPW has been forgotten for. Sure, we’ve gotten some roleplay done, we haven’t been able to do the only thing that isn’t roleplay. Moving dumpsters. But if they’re broken, we have nothing. You’d think that TWO MONTHS would be plenty of time to fix a SMALL. DUMPSTER. But clearly not. We need them fixed, and DPW is getting sick of being thrown under the D.o.C. bus!

How about… no? We’ll ask anyways. Also are we seriously supposed to start making dumpsters? Without any support? Talk about forgotten…

“Just” dumpsters? They’re the love and pride of broomers and ok broomers alike. They need to be fixed! If fed made DPW, he intended for them to do things. And if dumpsters were made, they were intended to be used.

If they’re game breaking, the devs should be fixing them and not forgetting about them.

If the map is broken (due to dumpsters), why are we just making a bigger broken map?

4 Likes

Ask Fedora not I

2 Likes

Good idea…

2 Likes

as the director of cleaning and collection and the person that runs waste management i think it is important dumpsters are fixed, lots of employees have put efforts into getting WM certifications only for them to not get the chance to use them before they expire, we are getting resignations of employees that can easily be avoided. if fed wants dpw to hit 150+ members for v3, we are sure as hell gonna need more to do than just sweeping

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s like pokemon. Kick a 10 year old out of the house, and tell them to become the best pokemaster ever. Without experience, support, or family behind this 10 year old, how can they even be EXPECTED to suceed? Nobody will be joining DPW if you decide we aren’t important enough to get fixes that are needed. So if you want us to hit 150 members, or even stay above 50, I’d suggest incentives start being put into play. Or at least things to do besides roleplay.

3 Likes

maybe because the founders are exhausted, and are needing a break?

theres more things that need to be fixing other then DPW y’know that right.

2 Likes