Fix the "Deep Orange" color v2

The Problem:
When you click the “Deep Orange” color it gives you yellow.

Expected Result:
When you click the “Deep Orange” color you should have orange on your car. Just like in this image.

Reproduction Steps:

Spawn your car
Drive to the Car Customization Shop in Redwood
Go to “Repaint Vehicle”
Scroll down to “Deep Orange”
Click the “Deep Orange” paint (Must have 1500 FSD in your wallet)
Check the color of your car

Pictures/Videos:

4 Likes

the orange on the mclaren is no longer available afaik — it was exclusive

3 Likes

What about the dodge challenger? Anyway, it’s not normal that “Deep Orange” gives you yellow.

3 Likes

i agree with this imo the color should match orange instead of yellow

3 Likes

@JamieWallace_RBLX I understand you are mainly working on v3 but would it be possible for you to fix this as you’re the Lead Programmer?

2 Likes

mclaren orange is an exclusive color its called like “Flamish orange” or something like that

“deep orange” is a BrickColor name that Roblox chose for that specific orange color. you cant change the actual color of “Deep orange”, although fed/path could change the “Deep orange” color to a different orange in the mod shop that better reflects an orange color.

3 Likes

How do I get it??

3 Likes

Yea, that’d be great if fed changed it to a different orange. Is the exclusive color also on dodge challengers because I’ve seen a couple with that exact same color than the mclaren

2 Likes

maybe on purchase from the car dealership

3 Likes

probably paint shop

3 Likes

Did you read this post?

2 Likes

Yes, I did. Problem ???

3 Likes

This post was made for the reason that the orange color in the car customization shop doesn’t give you orange but yellow

2 Likes

ok but like the orange is a roblox colour .

3 Likes

It should be changed to “Neon Orange” then, looks more orange than the current “orange”

2 Likes

bump, just change the id of the Deep Orange color to a shade of orange that doesnt look yellow. Theres already a great shade of orange but its only available for the mclaren and dodge challenger when youre buying the car at the dealership. it shouldnt be that hard to make it available for everyone in the garage shop.

3 Likes

Let me look into this.

3 Likes

Thanks for adding my suggestion :heart:

1 Like